Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To the p***k that broke into our house last night and nicked my dad's X-type from the driveway and was spotted on Union Street by police but remains at large, I hope that all your shites are like the Niagara falls.

To the p***k that broke into our house last night and nicked my dad's X-type from the driveway and was spotted on Union Street by police but remains at large, I hope that all your shites are like the Niagara falls.

Awww that's brutal. Sorry to hear that mate. Hope they find the c**t

No, but then I'm not the one who's clearly raging at the very idea that someone Scottish may not like a Scottish sportsperson for some reason.

What? Does that actually happen? Well, now I'm outraged. :o

Keep us up to date Ad lib. Hope your dad gets it back in 1 piece

Keep us up to date Ad lib. Hope your dad gets it back in 1 piece

They were sighted last night speeding through red lights on Union Street, doing donuts at the beach boulevard, and nicking fuel from a forecourt. Police haven't recovered the car (yet) but they have detained (I think) three individuals in connection with the fuel incident, which was obviously caught on CCTV. They're due to appear in court on Tuesday. The car was also seen with a BMW that was stolen some point last week.

The police seemed fairly optimistic that they could find it. The question is as much what damage they've done to it.

They were sighted last night speeding through red lights on Union Street, doing donuts at the beach boulevard, and nicking fuel from a forecourt. Police haven't recovered the car (yet) but they have detained (I think) three individuals in connection with the fuel incident, which was obviously caught on CCTV. They're due to appear in court on Tuesday. The car was also seen with a BMW that was stolen some point last week.

The police seemed fairly optimistic that they could find it. The question is as much what damage they've done to it.

Sad treatment to a beautiful motor.

The hatred for Andy Murray in some places seems totally unjustified

Yeah hatred of the guy would not be justified, not seen any examples of it myself.

Edited by Granny Danger

Why? Not being confrontational, just curious.

I have now edited my post so it reads what it should have read. :unsure2:

I don't have any time for the guy but hatred is certainly not justified.