Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Knowing no one else is me, so I can't ever meet me. I can never get the privelage everyone who knows me gets. A deppressing thought.

Ah but isn't part of the privilege the fact that you are unique.

If everyone was like you no one would enjoy meeting you because it'd be no different to meeting evrryone else.

Guest The Phoenix

Knowing no one else is me, so I can't ever meet me. I can never get the privelage everyone who knows me gets. A deppressing thought.

I can't bear the thought of you being depressed so to cheer you up, I'm pleased to report that I've met someone who's met you and they said you were a t*sser. ;)

that must have been one deep puddle you were drinking from

I paid off my student loans fully around a year ago but as I hadn't kept up to date with my account I didn't realise. I also didn't realise that the SLC continue taking your payments until you ask them to stop, meaning I had overpaid. I contacted the SLC, who said they'd get a stop notice posted and get me a refund. That was four months ago and they continued to take deductions from my pay (and my bonus for the last tax year). I have recently changed job so sent my P60, all my post-April pay slips and a letter to them. I phoned back today and they have refunded me (in 7-10 working days) the money taken in the last tax year, they can't say how much I'm due post-April (I estimate about £500) but have said they'll pay it back in 'two weeks'.

How can an organisation be this useless? Amazing. On the upside, my spending money for my October holiday is sorted.

Guest The Phoenix

No wonder, mate. I've mate that cold, heartless robot you married. You poor b*****d.

Only kidding, LM, I'm just acting out because I'm jealous of Adam's new jacket.

Adam will kill you (shortly after LM).