Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm away to Aberdeen for a meeting with football league type people about entering our girl's team into the league. From there, I'm heading to St Andrews to stay the night. In the morning, I shall be getting up, driving to Leuchars, getting the train into Edinburgh and going to the German and Spanish consulates. Then I will be leaving Edinburgh as quickly as possible because I hate the place, back to Leuchars to pick up the car and heading back up the road. All because of the fucking council. :( At least I've managed to get my GTCs registration more or less sorted out... :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be in a better mood this time tomorrow!

I'm sorry, but you've just called it 'The Dutcher'. To enter an establishment known as 'The Dutcher' would just be against everything I stand for. :P:lol:

:o:(

Anyway back to the thread. Another thing that gets on my nerves is this fecking Sweet Sixteen programme on MTV that I'm currently being subjected to. I hate it when my little sister is in charge of the remote. <_<

Basically for anyone who is lucky enough not to have seen this programme it is a fly on the wall 'documentary' about spoiled, rich American girls who have OTT 16th birthday bashes. Brats. :rolleyes:

They've shown that on T4. It's total shite!

I have obviously disappointed you by refusing to visit 'The Dutcher'. If I ever happen to be in that part of town, I may pop in. If I can find a good enough reason to be out that part of town.

I have obviously disappointed you by refusing to visit 'The Dutcher'. If I ever happen to be in that part of town, I may pop in. If I can find a good enough reason to be out that part of town.

Mmmmm, let me see, the Hospital is up by there, and you could have been visiting someone. Instead of coming back down, you could visit it?

Mmmmm, let me see, the Hospital is up by there, and you could have been visiting someone. Instead of coming back down, you could visit it?

I don't know anyone likely to be in the hospital.

I could maybe try PUTTING someone in there, so I'd have a reason.

Well I'll call it the Dutch Mill if that helps. :P

West end is under-rated in Aberdeen in my opinion. Some cracking bars up that end of town, Dutch Mill, Dizzys, No.10 etc. It's more expensive than they city centre but I'd rather drink there than the likes of Jam and Paramount :lol: places I get dragged to most weekends :ph34r:

West end is under-rated in Aberdeen in my opinion. Some cracking bars up that end of town, Dutch Mill, Dizzys, No.10 etc. It's more expensive than they city centre but I'd rather drink there than the likes of Jam and Paramount :lol: places I get dragged to most weekends :ph34r:

I'd much rather be in Drummonds, Tunnels or Snafu, myself. ;) And maybe on occasion a trip to Exodus, just to round it all off. :)

I don't know anyone likely to be in the hospital.

I could maybe try PUTTING someone in there, so I'd have a reason.

See, if you hadn't killed dave by standing on him, you could have put him in hospital. You don't need to want to visit him, but it would be a reason to do something you want....

See, if you hadn't killed dave by standing on him, you could have put him in hospital. You don't need to want to visit him, but it would be a reason to do something you want....

I don't need a reason to do the things I want. I just bloody well do them anyway! :lol:

Guest XaaronPrimus

Don't forget Simpsons!

And yes, much nicer than the 'bar/club" type of place.

We used to go to the quiz at Dizzys, before we fell out/moved away/got busy with work.

Thatll be it. Is it the Queens Cross guys? Or Grammar?

Couldn't tell you tbh. I'd imagine Grammar as a lot of them went to the Grammar school, is there a link there?

Couldn't tell you tbh. I'd imagine Grammar as a lot of them went to the Grammar school, is there a link there?

Yeah, it is Abedeen Grammar Former Pupils. Both play at Harlaw park/next to Harlaw Park. (i think its called Harlaw park, it has been ages since i was there).

Guest XaaronPrimus

Grammar would be the FP's (Former Pupils) club team... but Grammar would be the school for kids from the Queens Cross area, So doesn't mean much that most went to the school tbh.

Grammar would be the FP's (Former Pupils) club team... but Grammar would be the school for kids from the Queens Cross area, So doesn't mean much that most went to the school tbh.

Yep. For some reason i think it is Queens X that go there, as we only went 1 time. (we were only in the same grade as them 1 time)

Guest XaaronPrimus
Yep. For some reason i think it is Queens X that go there, as we only went 1 time. (we were only in the same grade as them 1 time)

Also would Grammar not go to the actual FPs club?