Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Eh....I married one. That's why it's a no frills exercise! :lol:

It's worth it though. Honest. :(

Just wait until itt's asking you questions like: "How does a reservoir work?" and "What's the meaning of life?"

He's SEVEN for fuxake. SEVEN!

:bairn

:o

Bit sad that he's overtaken your intellectual capacity to answer his questions at the age of seven.

Still there's always night school. ;)

:o

Bit sad that he's overtaken your intellectual capacity to answer his questions at the age of seven.

Still there's always night school. ;)

I'd have thought your cocoa and last nappy change would have signalled lights out by now.

You'll be a cranky auld fella tomorrow!

Guest The Phoenix
I'd have thought your cocoa and last nappy change would have signalled lights out by now.

You'll be a cranky auld fella tomorrow!

No need for all that fuss with my deluxe catheter and leg bag. ;)

No need for all that fuss with my deluxe catheter and leg bag. ;)

:lol: That reminds me of my late Granny. For the last few years of her life she had a catheter which she called her willie. She'd tell the nurse that her willie was sore or that it had fallen off. :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
:lol: That reminds me of my late Granny. For the last few years of her life she had a catheter which she called her willie. She'd tell the nurse that her willie was sore or that it had fallen off. :lol:

Now we know where you got "it" from. :lol:;)

If my willie falls off, I'm definitely calling it a day. :(

Indeed - you're the only Celtic Fan on here with half a brain. :lol:;)

I'm good and all the better for hearing you are alive and sort of kicking. (I don't need to ask - I know you've missed me. ;) )

Sounds nasty the injury - I tore my left knee ligaments in '84 ( :ph34r: ) and I'm not sure if it's that or the damn shrapnel that troubles me most.

How did you get the chemical burns? :unsure:

I made the rather honest mistake of going to a pharmacy in spain for pain relief gel and ended up with a chemical burn all over the area that i applied it too :( fuckin spaniards <_<

Oh! and please don't fight over me there is enough to go round :D

Don't post anymore ;):P

Nah, Im okay, Ive only had a couple bottles, I can still remember posting this (if this makes sense). Its good to have you back anyway. I tipped you a while back to become one of us sad buggers who posted all the time on here...but it seems you went off and got a life instead, traitor! <_<:P

Nah, Im okay, Ive only had a couple bottles, I can still remember posting this (if this makes sense). Its good to have you back anyway. I tipped you a while back to become one of us sad buggers who posted all the time on here...but it seems you went off and got a life instead, traitor! <_<:P

:lol:

I tried real hard but got sucked back on anyhoo :rolleyes:

Damn reality. I wrote an email and sent it because it seemed a good idea. As soon as I pressed send, I knew it was a bad idea. :(

This is going to hurt tomorrow. :(

Come on, you've got to tell us who it was to and what it was about :lol:

I've been left up by myself again :(