Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To use a favourite phrase of my dear old Dad (my real one, not Monster, although I'm sure he'd agree):

The problem with this world is that there's not enough people getting smacked in the mouth

Oh, and if I don't eat something soon, I'm going to throw up.

Edited by Ethel Cardew

:P :P :P

I wasn't accusing KoL of being noise, I just mean that it's only just going to have started hearing what goes on in the outside world and has probably heard far more than was really necessary or suitable for it's delicate little ears! :lol:

I wasn't accusing KoL of being noise, I just mean that it's only just going to have started hearing what goes on in the outside world and has probably heard far more than was really necessary or suitable for it's delicate little ears! :lol:

Its ok...

I hear ya ;)

To use a favourite phrase of my dear old Dad (my real one, not Monster, although I'm sure he'd agree):

The problem with this world is that there's not enough people getting smacked in the mouth

Oh, and if I don't eat something soon, I'm going to throw up.

Probably shouldn't but I lol'd.

The wee one will be fine!

We were at a Foo Fighters gig when Carol was pregnant with Cole and now the wee manny bops his head whenever they're on.

Coincidence? Probably. Hilarious? Definitely!

The wee one will be fine!

We were at a Foo Fighters gig when Carol was pregnant with Cole and now the wee manny bops his head whenever they're on.

Coincidence? Probably. Hilarious? Definitely!

My eldest used to love Sheryl Crow and the Spice Girls when he was tiny, presumably because that was my "getting ready to go out" music. :lol:

Probably shouldn't but I lol'd.

Of course you should, it's one my favourite phrases my Dad ever taught me. :lol: In second place is the following:

If ever we started a sentence with "I thought", my Mum always countered it with "Well, you know what thought done". I didn't know what thought done, but despite me asking her, she never told me. My Dad said it to me one day, so I asked him. His reply was "Thought he farted, but shit himself". Disgusting, but hilarious. :lol:

Of course you should, it's one my favourite phrases my Dad ever taught me. :lol: In second place is the following:

If ever we started a sentence with "I thought", my Mum always countered it with "Well, you know what thought done". I didn't know what thought done, but despite me asking her, she never told me. My Dad said it to me one day, so I asked him. His reply was "Thought he farted, but shit himself". Disgusting, but hilarious. :lol:

Now my mum always said the "you know what thought did" one but my dad never followed through.

Edited by Ayrgirl