N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

They have a d? :lol: Last I checked they had a 38 year old and a person who's been back up his whole career in goals, and they were throwing money at every possible forward. Matt Carle's a decent pick up... maybe they'll do a Pittsburgh :P

I know, I know.

That's why I pointed out that their defence needs tightened up.

They have a frightening forward line though, so if they can bring in one or two guys then they'll be good.

Last season they were shocking in front of their own net. They just stood off and watched as teams scored into them, it was incredible. They were awful.

Haven't they brought in anybody?

I know, I know.

That's why I pointed out that their defence needs tightened up.

They have a frightening forward line though, so if they can bring in one or two guys then they'll be good.

Last season they were shocking in front of their own net. They just stood off and watched as teams scored into them, it was incredible. They were awful.

Haven't they brought in anybody?

How did they get so many good forwards? :o

Picard and Carle, hardly out-standing, they are obviously looking to score more than their shoddy defence let in

http://lightning.nhl.com/team/app?service=...amp;type=roster

Hardly strikes fear into opposing forwards. And it doesn't help when your owner looks like someone who says "dude"

And to Kipper... meh crapped than i've seen him be against my lot <_<

Edited by stpatty

Happens to the best

Ruttu is just luck that he was too much of a poof to actually fight Neufy because he would have got a right kicking

Hardly, if someone like Lappy who's half the size of him can batter him

*link in anticipation of disagreement* http://hockeyfights.com/fights/33089

Or if you prefer, see him be deked out by two poxy Russians

DoubleDion1.gif

Looking forward to the new season starting :)

I agree with CupidStunt and think the NYR will have a good season, but you can never right off the Pens as much as everyone says they will drop off this season.

As for the Habs well I hope we can go one step further than we did in the playoffs last season especially as its the clubs centenial celebrations but it wont be easy. Hopefully we can do better against Ottawa aswell this season.

Anyone here ever got tickets to one of the NHL games?

I'm in New York when the Rangers are at home to Chicago Blackhawks, but having problems getting a ticket.

Ticketmaster doesn't list the event, I've tried Stub Hub, but their website won't accept a non American address.

Any ideas?

Anyone here ever got tickets to one of the NHL games?

I'm in New York when the Rangers are at home to Chicago Blackhawks, but having problems getting a ticket.

Ticketmaster doesn't list the event, I've tried Stub Hub, but their website won't accept a non American address.

Any ideas?

Yes

But I was in the beautiful city of Calgary at the time