The Happy Birthday Thread

Swarley

Happy birthday to Thundermonkey and MarreZ (and Press Seal, who seems to have been born on the same day as MarreZ, therefore is the same age, what a coincidence)!

:lol::lol: Happy birtrhday Marrez/Press Seal and Thundernonkey and belatedly to my Berwicker colleague Latino Lover!

Happy birthday Thundermonkey - you picked a good day to have it ;)

I must commend you on a fine choice of birthday too.

Happy birthday to Thundermonkey and MarreZ (and Press Seal, who seems to have been born on the same day as MarreZ, therefore is the same age, what a coincidence)!

Cheers chaps!

Today is indeed a great day for a birthday. My downstair neighbour from my old flat was born on the same day as me and there is a lass in my office who is also celebrating her birthday today.

Nov 13th - officially the horniest day of the year :D

Edited by Thundermonkey

Which is why anyone born on that day is... ah, never mind. :ph34r:

Have a good one MarreZ and Thundermonkey. Not you though, Press Seal, you're an arse. :P

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Press Seal also thanks you from the confines of his gimp box.

belated thanks guys, bit confused by Marrez comments like but I'l let him off due to his nice Kevin Smith influenced signature. You can't beat August for Brithdays like, coolest star sign also and I have never ever had to go to school or work on my birthday B) drank too much kopparburg last night and was sick in the shower before but still made it in to work.

Happy Birthday Thundermonkey and Marrez, possibly Hulk Hogan as well :blink:

MarreZ? Again :huh: That bloke has a birthday every other day. Any more and I'll have to complain and get the fecker banned ;)

Happy birthday to all genuine celebrators.

It genuinly was my birthday yesterday DEX ;)