Unofficial Mailing Lists

From another topic elsewhere on the board.

Does you club have an unofficial mailing list?

If so, what is it like?

We at Falkirk have one, its called Bairnmail and as Champions said it earlier it is populated by right-on lefties who are more caught up on some old guy saying "Coloured" instead of "Afro-Carribean" than our performances on the park.

I doubt if many of the regualar posters on Bairnmail post here, they'd think this forum is beneath them and spend the entire time correcting posts, if you mentioned "Our Chairman is an arse" They would be enraged "It isn't Chairman!! It's Chair or Chairperson"

Don't know why I'm still on the bloody list, Ruggy and his Acolytes keep us informed with the real goings on at the club :)

Debate on Bairnmail is not encouraged, any new member writing to the list is ignored.

I don't delete my mails very often and around 90% of all [bM] posts are made by 8 people. These people have similar views on Football and Life.

It is sooo boring and no longer the home of gossip and news about the club.

Debate on Bairnmail is not encouraged, any new member writing to the list is ignored.

I don't delete my mails very often and around 90% of all [bM] posts are made by 8 people. These people have similar views on Football and Life.

It is sooo boring and no longer the home of gossip and news about the club.

Agreed, it's shite :blink:

Why don't clubs like Falkirk have a discussion board like P&B for their own fans ?

I obviously run B&W Army for St.Mirren fans and we get around 1000 posts a week on there - I'm sure Falkirk could sustain a similar level of traffic ?

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Why don't clubs like Falkirk have a discussion board like P&B for their own fans ?

I obviously run B&W Army for St.Mirren fans and we get around 1000 posts a week on there - I'm sure Falkirk could sustain a similar level of traffic ?

A site has started pieman, One F, but it's full of boo boys ;)

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club
It's full of boo-boys and girlies  :P

obj9pg1geo9p16.png

I take it by girlies you mean this joker!

well watch out she has had a sex change!!

obj16pg1geo22p16.png

Archived