The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

I hope to see Leeds back in the EPL within the next 3 seasons and with the financial support that will hopefully come to the club should we achieve that, then we can start once again challenging for the Champions League places.

and then you woke up :P

They should be deducted another 15 points for having the audicity to appeal. Cheats.

Totally agree. That would have been poetic in its sense of justice. Either way though, the right thing was done.

What an utter grade A knob of a man Ken Bates is, why doesn't he feck off back to London.

If everyone who didn't like Leeds United was a p***k there would be so many cocks in this country your mother wouldn't be sitting down for a millenia

Don't take Rinky too seriously, he thinks the Leeds team that farted about div2 in the 80's was some of the best football Leeds ever played and anyone who doesn't agree with that isn't a true Leeds supporter. :lol:

Hopefully now the team know what's happening they can concentrate on winning the play off and getting the promotion we deserve. And maybe another Administrative defeat will bring the end of Bates days at Leeds a wee bit nearer.

Edited by thisal

Don't take Rinky too seriously, he thinks the Leeds team that farted about div2 in the 80's was some of the best football Leeds ever played and anyone who doesn't agree with that isn't a true Leeds supporter. :lol:

Hopefully now the team know what's happening they can concentrate on winning the play off and getting the promotion we deserve. And maybe another Administrative defeat will bring the end of Bates days at Leeds a wee bit nearer.

Admitedly it was always good going to Elland Road to watch the Bluebirds but my mate who lived in Leeds has moved so Im hopng Carlisle come up through the play-offs for a nice close away day.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
If everyone who didn't like Leeds United was a p***k there would be so many cocks in this country your mother wouldn't be sitting down for a millenia

There speaks the voice of a generation of middle class Bearsden & Milngavie people, who think themselves Glaswegian, yet fear all things really Glaswegian. Pathetic people. :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Another p***k in the wall.... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Yep justice has prevailed, GIRFUY Rinky you c**t!!! :P

Hopefully Forrest take care of you in the play-offs B)

What a idiot you are, nuff said. :lol:

Another p***k in the wall.... :lol::lol::lol:

You're debating skills never cease to amaze me. I would call you the master debater. but even that is too subtle for you so I'll stick to calling you a w****r.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
You're debating skills never cease to amaze me. I would call you the master debater. but even that is too subtle for you so I'll stick to calling you a w****r.

A continuous w****r, mind if I followed Partick and their 3,000 supporters (more turn up to watch York City!) I guess I would be interested in other teams on the forum, mainly as feck all happens with that pish from Maryhill, well except the return of relegation hopefully in season 2007/2008. :lol:

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

A continuous w****r, mind if I followed Partick and their 3,000 supporters (more turn up to watch York City!) I guess I would be interested in other teams on the forum, mainly as feck all happens with that pish from Maryhill, well except the return of relegation hopefully in season 2007/2008. :lol:

Shame Partick didn't finish 9th or 10th then eh? :lol:

Another season in League one for Leeds hopefully.

You edited that and its still doesn't make sense! Anyway I thought you were a Binos fan, but they know you're a w****r as well don't they.