The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP · 8s
BREAKING: Spoken to Cellino who says Hockaday is staying on as Leeds United head coach.
Cellino says he had decided to sack Hockaday yesterday and was ready to do so until he spoke to Hockaday about half an hour ago. #lufc
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP · 35s
Cellino: "Yes, I decided to sack him. I said 'he's finished.' But I learned a long time ago to wait on a decision for 24 hours." #lufc
Cellino: "If I fire the coach I should fire myself because I haven't signed enough good players. How can that be his fault." #lufc
Cellino: "We lost yesterday because of one shit mistake from Bellusci. I see that now. I didn't see it that way yesterday." #lufc
Cellino: "If Bellusci didn't f*** up and we win the game, would I be firing the coach? No." #lufc
Cellino says he'll wait until the squad is finished before judging Hockaday. "Maybe he's not a good coach but I can't say yet." #lufc

Well hock hasnt been sacked yet but i think its only a matter of time.

When it all goes tits up at Leeds, as is inevitable, I hope the Football League sue the f**k out of the QC that overturned their verdict that Cellion wasn't a fit and proper person. Much to their own amazement, lawyers don't know everything yet are increasingly involved in events they should be nowhere near as they milk their gravy train even more than MP's.