The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Another defeat today, 1-0 at Cheltneham. Not Acceptable by any standards.

I have had concerns over Bassett being at the club and it should be noted just how poor we have been since he came and Poyet left.

Not happy. :angry:

:lol:

Forgot you supported Leeds!

Cheltenham ffs, is this an even newer low?

:lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Leeds symapthisers?? who are these fuckin fannys anyway

I want leeds to die

Away with you, you insignificant little turd. :death

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
The Grim Reeper of Football Clubs. I wonder where he will go next with his big hood and his sythe.

Just read it's 10 years today that Billy Bremner died, I won't go with the King Billy stuff as I know he wasn't that way supportive! Miss the man big style, he was my hero and I still get shivers down my spine when I visit his statue at ER. All true Leeds fans know what Billy Bremner meant to the club and what the club meant to him, if we can ever get players that feel that way again then we will be back and this time we will conquer what is truly ours.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Just read it's 10 years today that Billy Bremner died, I won't go with the King Billy stuff as I know he wasn't that way supportive! Miss the man big style, he was my hero and I still get shivers down my spine when I visit his statue at ER. All true Leeds fans know what Billy Bremner meant to the club and what the club meant to him, if we can ever get players that feel that way again then we will be back and this time we will conquer what is truly ours.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER.

Amen to that.