The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Any leeds fans need a link to the game tonight?

I will post one up when it kicks off.

It's on Setanta aint it, or are you one of those who pays nowt for live footy?

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
3 men and a dug look like they turned up to actually watch the 'sleeping giants'.

Granpaw Smurf likes to get Leeds fans to pay over the top to get into games and this season like last it shows. Pathetic. Sooner the old git fecks out of Leeds the better.

Is Andy Robinson getting fatter? :o:o

Crowd is 9.531. shite.

Can't beat a team with 10 men and with constant high balls into the box, VERY POOR.

Why did Robinson take the free kick near the end, he was knackered and only chipped it to the keeper, made me think Smurf had money on a draw.

S H I T E.

Edited by Rinky Sidebottom

Granpaw Smurf likes to get Leeds fans to pay over the top to get into games and this season like last it shows. Pathetic. Sooner the old git fecks out of Leeds the better.

Is Andy Robinson getting fatter? :o:o

Crowd is 9.531. shite.

Can't beat a team with 10 men and with constant high balls into the box, VERY POOR.

Why did Robinson take the free kick near the end, he was knackered and only chipped it to the keeper, made me think Smurf had money on a draw.

S H I T E.

Tight aresed miserable yorkshire twats and you're right they were shite. :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
fake-dog-poo.jpg

:lol: Thanks for your thoughts on Firhill, perhaps we didn't need the image, but it always helps. :lol:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Care for a Pretzel, anyone? :unsure:<_<

Snoddy done one of them in his pants a few weeks ago, whilst playing for the mighty whites, poor lad! :o

Hmmm no Attendence thread this week Rinky? Less then 10,000 v Northampton, for a City with a population of 700,000 and no other football teams

Leeds are dying - no fans, no money and no interest from the locals in a big city.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Hmmm no Attendence thread this week Rinky? Less then 10,000 v Northampton, for a City with a population of 700,000 and no other football teams

You must have missed my post about the subject, I stated that under Grandpa Smurf it has become impossible to go to all the Leeds home games. He has put the fee for attending up by at least 35% since he came in and I for one will not fill his fecking pockets with more than I need to.

I personally have no interest in the FA Cup this season, I only want us to get out of the fecking League One. We are in the Carling Cup Quarters this week and should we be knocked out, I again will not be too upset as the league is the only thing that matters.

I was surprised even 9,000 turned up v Northampton, I expected 7,000.

Our potential FA cup second round trip to Histon will take place on Sunday November 30th with a 12.15 kick-off.

The Blue Square Premier League club have been paired with the winners of our first round clash with Northampton, and the game has been switched to accomodate the TV cameras.

The game has been selected by ITV for live screening, and is now scheduled for the Sunday.

Our first round replay against Northampton has also been switched to accomodate the TV cameras, and that takes place on Monday November 17 at Sixfields (7.45pm).

The two sides drew 1-1 at Elland Road last week and the replay is being shown live by Setanta.