Golden Boot

David W

Henry, Inzaghi, Raul, Owen, Van Horse. Who would you say is most likely to get the golden boot in Euro 2004?

Personally, I can't see past Henry myself, although tiredness could play a part. Christian Vieri will get a few as well...

Henry proberbly, but the Dutch horse won't be far behind. After being at St. James' Park last night, i think its ashame that Alan Shearer isnt there for his last international tournament. The guy is brilliant and has been of over 12 years now.

Cassano has been getting a few for Roma this season - hew could suprise a few. Also how about some of the Spanish lot - Raul, Tristan etc.

Whilst he hasn't been banging them in freely for Liverpool what about the chances of Milan Baros (Czech Republic)?..

Other things that would have to be taken into consideration would be who is the main penalty taker for those countries liklelist to get furthest and as an outsider I might take a chance on David Beckham goiven that he takes England's penalties and free-kicks..

• 3 weeks later...

I would have thought so to. You just never know though. They may well play Henry and Djibril Cisse together. There's also Wilthord, Marlet, Drogba and even Anelka. Although they are all are unlikely for different reasons. Should be Trezeguet though. Isn't he going to Barcelona next season?

post-32-1083760322.jpg

I would have thought so to. You just never know though. They may well play Henry and Djibril Cisse together. There's also Wilthord, Marlet, Drogba and even Anelka. Although they are all are unlikely for different reasons. Should be Trezeguet though. Isn't he going to Barcelona next season?

Cisse is suspended.

why is he suspended again? i read it weeks ago but have forgotten?

In an U21 match he kicked something, or someone I think and got a five match ban. He'd only be available for the final if picked in the squad.

It got reduced to 4 matches, but he still won't feature

Drogba is from Africa somewhere is he not and has already represented that country whatever it may be <_<

Archived