My selection for goodwood today -

2.05 - stow e/w

2.40 perfect stride e/w

3.15 lush lashes e/w

3.50 borderlescott e/w

4.25 holyrood e/w

5.00 golden rosie e/w

5.35 zero tolerance e/w

50p e/w acca, never done one before but the guy at laddies reckons i'l get a good whack if they all win, and i'l get £80 odds back if they are all placed.

Whilst I often to do a small e/w accumulator like yourself, I always put it at least with a lucky 15/31 or patent etc... You will be gutted if the 1st 6 get placed or better and 7th comes nowhere to get £0 back. Or at least small singles with each horse. But then again, who am I to tell people how to bet, Good luck, especially with Borderlescott

Lucky 31 and e/w accumulator, all on Ch4

2.05 Goodwood

Cosmea 9/2 2nd

2.25 Newmarket

Wohaida 9/4 4th

2.40 Goodwood

Atlantic Sport 15/2 12/1 3rd

2.55 Newmarket

Harald Bluetooth 15/8 Last, Spencer U c*nt

3.15 Goodwood

Heaven Sent 6/1

Lucky 15 and e/w accy next. Most bizarre thing I have ever done. I am so sad I had a dream about gambling and horses and something told me to bet on horses begging with the letter B. All on Ch4

2.05 Goodwood

Bencoolen 14/1 :(

2.25 Newmarket

Barbee 7/2 Shoite

3.30 Newmarket

Bandama 4/1

3.50 Goodwood

Borderlescott 10/1

Final Lucky 15 and e/w accy. All on RacingUK & ATR

2.15 Doncaster

Royal Grace 7/1 WINNER 8/1

2.50 Doncaster

Cyflymder 33/1 4th gahh!

3.25 Doncaster

Tajdeef 11/4

2.00 Thirsk

Wotatomboy 4/1 4th :(

Total Spent £30. Predicted returns £4.60 :lol:

Just over £8 back, all on Boardlescott e/w

Edited by DJP

Cheers. I picked a couple of them from "templegate" in today's sun, the rest i just picked at random. I hope something gives, i could really do with the financial boost.

Fair do's, sensible small bets, least you won't burn a hole in your wallet like I do. Like yourself, Could do with a financial boost (hence me buying 5 lotto tickets as well :lol:)

I seldom bet anymore than a couple of quid at the most. My grandad has been doing horses for years (in a betting sense!) and he is the same, and he does quite well. He's 91, in a home and has parkinsons, but his brain is fine when it comes to working out odds and bets :D . I've stopped betting online altogether, i've went overdrawn the last 2 months and it has cost my nearly 60 quid in fees, so i just stick a couple of quid im my pocket and walk round to laddy's safe in teh knowledge that im being sensible.

I seldom bet anymore than a couple of quid at the most. My grandad has been doing horses for years (in a betting sense!) and he is the same, and he does quite well. He's 91, in a home and has parkinsons, but his brain is fine when it comes to working out odds and bets :D . I've stopped betting online altogether, i've went overdrawn the last 2 months and it has cost my nearly 60 quid in fees, so i just stick a couple of quid im my pocket and walk round to laddy's safe in teh knowledge that im being sensible.

Sensible man, Glad to hear your Grandad still enjoys himself too :cheers:

My selection for goodwood today -

2.05 - stow e/w

2.40 perfect stride e/w

3.15 lush lashes e/w

3.50 borderlescott e/w

4.25 holyrood e/w

5.00 golden rosie e/w

5.35 zero tolerance e/w

50p e/w acca, never done one before but the guy at laddies reckons i'l get a good whack if they all win, and i'l get £80 odds back if they are all placed.

:angry: Fuxake, fucked by the first race.

Guest WOOHOO!!

right lads, i'm off to Ayr races this Saturday for a Stag doo.

Looking for some tips, not necessarily on horses but what kind of bets to do. Would I be better to do an acumulator, heinz, lucky 15 or something along those lines and have wee bets on the side too.

Don't want to spend a fortune, need plenty of drinking money.

And if you do have some good tips on horses it'll be well appreciated.

Cheers

right lads, i'm off to Ayr races this Saturday for a Stag doo.

Looking for some tips, not necessarily on horses but what kind of bets to do. Would I be better to do an acumulator, heinz, lucky 15 or something along those lines and have wee bets on the side too.

Don't want to spend a fortune, need plenty of drinking money.

And if you do have some good tips on horses it'll be well appreciated.

Cheers

The best man for tips on here (Cabbage) doesn't post anymore because someone was stealing his tips on posting them somewhere else :(

Quite a few of us on here like a Lucky 15 with horses, but its usually quite hard to pick 1 let alone 3 or 4. If your not wanting to spend a fortune, maybe have an E/W lucky 15 on 4 horses over 12/1 and an accumulator on short priced horses?