Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

On the basis that Barnet are rank rotten. Conceeded 10 goals in there last 3 games, only scoring 2 in the process.

Brentford have scored 4 and conceeded 3 in there last 3 games, although to be fair 2 of them were defeats. I have seen barnets defending on sky's "big league round up" programme the last few weeks, and it is awful to say the least.

Correct,my theory is to back against 4 teams all season in my different lines.

Barnet,Stoke,Southampton ,Chester and Swindon :P (only kiddiing DJP). I believe if you back against the first 4 you can't go far wrong.

BTW Well done on your lift DJP,could be a turning point :lol:

Correct,my theory is to back against 4 teams all season in my different lines.

Barnet,Stoke,Southampton ,Chester and Swindon :P (only kiddiing DJP). I believe if you back against the first 4 you can't go far wrong.

BTW Well done on your lift DJP,could be a turning point :lol:

I actually think Swindon will lose tomorrow. However when I wake up tomorrow I will find my usual optimism from somewhere and bet on Swindon to win 2-0/2-1 and Cox to score 1st :lol:

I think its called a few beers. :P

:lol: Usually your right. Being boring and driving tomorrow, Opting to do overtime at work, boss is off and panicing, so asked me to come in, even though nothing to do, so 5 hours internet for me, will also be doing my football coupons at work :lol:. Will make up for it come saturday night though on the beers(cider) front.

:lol: Usually your right. Being boring and driving tomorrow, Opting to do overtime at work, boss is off and panicing, so asked me to come in, even though nothing to do, so 5 hours internet for me, will also be doing my football coupons at work :lol: . Will make up for it come saturday night though on the beers(cider) front.

Driving to the football :wacko: .if your boss is off,can't you go in p*ssed :lol: .

Remember take Villa at Stoke 4/5 Lads,free cash ;)

All down hill from there :lol:

Lord of The Reins @ 7/1 5:45. Come on Spencer u cúnt!

Same old,same old

:lol:

Driving to the football :wacko: .if your boss is off,can't you go in p*ssed :lol: .

Remember take Villa at Stoke 4/5 Lads,free cash ;)

Same old,same old

:lol:

Spencer came in though!

Working 6am-12 so won't be drunk at work. Off to football after that, maybe just 1 or 2 before the match, then serious drinking afterwards :lol:

DJP just told me on msn (sorry mate, I was away at the time) that Bordelescott won today. It's my dad's mate's horse and when I told my dad he was delighted because he had a massive £2 e/w on it.

My dad's last 3 bets have been

Bordelescott, £2 E/W at 12/1 - WON

Robert Love FGS at 10/1 (Elgin v Stenny last season) - WON

Goal to be scored in first 10 mins of Hearts v Motherwell Scottish Cup tie last season at 7/2 - WON

He is a right lucky git!

Gone for Katie Boo e/w @ 8/1 in the 1920 at Hamilton

EDIT: I'm abolutely skint but had a free £5 bet from bet365. Put it one Lady Jinks iin the 1830, returned £15. I've since spunked £10 of it away on Jamieson Gold & Dubai Petal. So down to my last fiver. Hopefully it wins :rolleyes:

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Commented on it in the football coupon thread for the weekend. Sadly only put it on a coupon :lol:

Yea I seen that! Had a look at ripons card, and think I have unearthed a bargain, lol!

3.00 - Ripon - "BALDEMAR" - E/W - 9/1

Been off the track for around a month, but returns to conditions that will suit today. Checked through the race on it's penultimate start, and that race has produced 4 winners since, all of which finished behind "BALDEMAR". As I said, it will love the soft ground and the trip shouldnt be a problem. Should at least be an each way certainty, seeing as there is 8 runners.