Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had a wee fiver lying about in my acc, so decided to have a wee punt today.

Took Whiskey Magic @ 10/3 in the 12.40 and it drifted all the way out to 11/2 B) It won very easyily. (obviously, a screenshot for anyone who cares enough not to believe)

Doubled it up with Im A Legend @ 4/1 in the 2.30. With a single on this too. Shame it was only a fiver I had, so the stakes are so small :(

:D :D

Both won. Delighted. If only it had been more than 50p! The odds on the double in the end were 32/1 :(

Off today and having not done the horses for a while, decided on these three, doubles and a treble-

Katess-Wincanton-2.30

Taking on the Nicholls favourite, as she was a BF last time out, here as I quite like the Thornton/King combination, both horses should be sharper after their recent outings.

Oiseau Du Nuit-Wincanton-3.30

A favourites chance in this race, romped home in his last outing 17 lengths to the good, the 7lb ex being removed by the claimer.

The Cool Guy-Hereford-2.20

Back after a long lay off, Twiston-Davies can get them ripe for first time out and offers a decent alternative to the questionable attitude of McCoys' mount Gone To Lunch.

That reminds me why I don't touch the horses so often now, three seconds. :lol:

Guest pepedog
I don't read this thread too often, so haven't seen any posts for ages.

Pepedog, can you please stop making unrelated posts about nothing to do with the thread.

I appreciate there are often posts that are not purely horseracing related, but are in keeping with the flow of the thread, some of your posts are just random.

ok boss, naaaaa bother

Alright lads long time no see.

Been told to back BULLET MAN in the 7.50 Great Leighs tonight, has been working well and is expected to give the hot favourite something serious to think about.

Take as you like as always.

An investment has been made.

One of these days I'm going to back one of your good tips, I only seem to back the bad ones and keep missing your winners.

My losing each way Lucky 15 for today is...

2:50 Hereford

Sabreflight 4/1 Pish :(

12:50 Hereford

Justabout 9/1 2nd :)

6:50 Great Leighs

Fast Freddie 9/4 3rd <_<

8:50 Great Leighs

Kaolok 11/2 3rd :)

25p Unit stake. £7.50 total stake :)

Should return about £8.50. A nice £1 made :lol: .

Tips for tomorrow lads? :unsure:

I put £20 on One More Round @ 9/4. Came second by a nose. I shouted so much abuse at the horse in the bookies <_<

:lol: Hope you threw your slip on the floor in disgust as well. I done that many a time on the greyhounds last night. Infact from race 2-12 :lol:

Finished football 20mins ago and still dying! Didn't stop me from doing a quick patent before I drive to Luton as a taxi service for the 2nd time this week

8.20 Wolverhampton Jayyid 16/1 - Can one of my horses try and get out it's stall ok!

8.40 Dundalk Invincible Star 20/1

8.50 Wolverhampton King's Head 7/1

e/w patent

Edited by DJP

:lol: Hope you threw your slip on the floor in disgust as well. I done that many a time on the greyhounds last night. Infact from race 2-12 :lol:

Finished football 20mins ago and still dying! Didn't stop me from doing a quick patent before I drive to Luton as a taxi service for the 2nd time this week

8.20 Wolverhampton Jayyid 16/1 - Can one of my horses try and get out it's stall ok!

e/w patent

Back to the drawing board

:lol:Hope you threw your slip on the floor in disgust as well. I done that many a time on the greyhounds last night. Infact from race 2-12 :lol:

e/w patent

Na, i put on a random football coupon and left quietly :(:lol: