Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Not my place to comment. But think it was my largest online bet (of which i can think of)

Thought you were in Mexico, or has stevenston saint gone with the other half?

SS has had to go with the wife & weans :(

Leaving me to study form & Saints.

Thoroughly enjoyed going yesterday - was nice & quiet plus I got a couple of winners1

Will be full o pizzheads tonight though! :angry:

DJP = head up - we've all been there - Keep the faith!

SS has had to go with the wife & weans :(

Leaving me to study form & Saints.

Thoroughly enjoyed going yesterday - was nice & quiet plus I got a couple of winners1

Will be full o pizzheads tonight though! :angry:

DJP = head up - we've all been there - Keep the faith!

cheers fella.

Surely your luck will change soon DJP. Hopefully today is the day.

You lucky twat Kayster, how long you off to Ibiza for?

Off for 2 weeks mate, fly out @ 4:10pm from Newcaslte tomorrow, 1 more hour of work left and thats me!

Thing is just done about 3 weeks of pre-season, and now am gonna piss it all up against the wall. Missing all friendlies too, good start to the season, lol!

Edited by Kayster

Off for 2 weeks mate, fly out 4:@10pm form Newcaslte tomorrow, 1 more hour of work left and thats me!

Thing is just done about 3 weeks of pre-season, and now am gonna piss it all up against the wall. Missing all friendlies too, good start to the season, lol!

Have a quality time mate

Final bet for me. I am hopelessly addicted at the moment, Lost discipline already, despite saying over and over today I am not betting. Today's losses are nothing on the par of yesterday's, So final £10 on Hepburn Bell @ 3/1 in the 3:05 to break even for the day

FFS

Edited by DJP

Good input paisley, still sticking with my selctions though. Probablly go with a double on the first 2.

Maybe do reverse forecast between "NERO WEST" & "GORDONSVILLE".

Edited by Kayster

When i played footy I dont think I ever done pre-season training... what level do you play?

Off for 2 weeks mate, fly out @ 4:10pm from Newcaslte tomorrow, 1 more hour of work left and thats me!

I am incredibly jealous it must be said. My mates are all in Kavos just now, I'm just more sensible than you ;)

(But Im absolutely spewing, I know where Id rather be :(:lol: )

Just junior level with Livingston Utd.

Kavos is quality, went there 2004 & 2006. 2004 was class as we were there the 2 weeks that greece won the euros, it was mental!!

Edited by Kayster

Off to the pub now to avoid gambling. Sadly the mate who I am going down the road with gambles as much as me and the local is next door to a ladbrokes :lol:

Least a few pints of Strongbow now will give me superpowers for indoor football at 8pm :lol:

Just junior level with Livingston Utd.

Kavos is quality, went there 2004 & 2006. 2004 was class as we were there the 2 weeks that greece won the euros, it was mental!!

Aye I was there last year, Zante the year before, Kos the year before that and finally Ibiza before that. Missing my holiday this year, fucking shite :(

Enjoy Ibiza though mate, look forward to training when you get back :lol:

haha excellent, we only got a 2 week break with our team, running up and down the steepest hill in Viewpark since that time hasn't been very fun :( one of my mates is a keeper for Livingston Utd. You'll probs knows him.

Off to the pub now to avoid gambling. Sadly the mate who I am going down the road with gambles as much as me and the local is next door to a ladbrokes :lol:

Least a few pints of Strongbow now will give me superpowers for indoor football at 8pm :lol:

doh! That was a bad idea. Had a few pints and went for a 10 minute nap before football. Change 10mins into a few hours and just woke up now to 8 missed calls and a load of texts/answering messages asking were I am, doh! :lol:

E/W un-Lucky31 for Ch4 Racing today

2.05 Market Rasen

Sporazene 6/1

2.35 Newmarket

Ronaldsay 6/1

2.50 Newbury

Lindelaan 10/3

3.05 Newmarket

Decameron 3/1

3.25 Newbury

Senor Mirasol 10/1

Oh my good god Im going to kill something :lol:

Did a Union Jack:

ORATORY 1.50 newbury 2nd 15/8

SPANISH MOON 4.30 Newbury

MINOTAURIOUS 2.30 Ripon 2nd 5/2

DAR RE MI 2.35 Newmarket 1st 5/2

CORRYBROUGH 2.20 Newbury 2nd 6/4

RUN FOR THE HILLS 4.10 Newmarket

ADVANCEMENT 2.05 Mkt Rasen 2nd 4/1

LINDELAAN 2.50 Newbury

NELSON'S SPICE 4.50 Mkt Rasen

Urgh so close but yet so far. Drawing dead with 4 horses still to run :(

Had a nice bet on DAR RE MI though, if you remember Ive been very keen on her all year, and she's paid me today. B) [/aftertiming]

E/W un-Lucky31 for Ch4 Racing today

2.05 Market Rasen

Sporazene 6/1 DIE

2.35 Newmarket

Ronaldsay 6/1 DIE

2.50 Newbury

Lindelaan 10/3 WON

3.05 Newmarket

Decameron 3/1 2ND idiot

3.25 Newbury

Senor Mirasol 10/1 3rd 12/1 3 way photo finish. Blind judge, Senor Mirasol clearly won :lol:

Temple of Thebes @ 2/1 3:35 die

Officer @ 12/1 3:55. All my returns from lucky31 on this

Edited by DJP

ORATORY 1.50 newbury 2nd 15/8

SPANISH MOON 4.30 Newbury u/p

MINOTAURIOUS 2.30 Ripon 2nd 5/2

DAR RE MI 2.35 Newmarket 1st 5/2

CORRYBROUGH 2.20 Newbury 2nd 6/4

RUN FOR THE HILLS 4.10 Newmarket 3rd 7/2

ADVANCEMENT 2.05 Mkt Rasen 2nd 4/1

LINDELAAN 2.50 Newbury 1st 7/2

NELSON'S SPICE 4.50 Mkt Rasen 1st 11/4