Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

After being down £87

Lucky! Wish I was only £87 down :lol:

Tempted to see if i can get my limit on my bet365 a/c lifted already :lol:

Had to use my blueSq a/c to bet onLouphole, so just took 11/2. Only got a £10 limit on that a/c, so never closed that a/c. I just hate using other sites to bet on horses when bet365 have by far and away the best offer due to SP or better.

Edited by DJP

Not exactly a huge tip but get ur £ piled on Louphole 2nite in the 7:15, got a pal at bookies who I have told you on this forum before hears a lot, if you think my last tip was profitable backing this hugely will be even more so... meant to be as close to a fix as you'l get for this horse tonight, get on it before price drops!!!!!!

£50 on it Cheers mate.

Guy on the telly doesn't think it will be in the 1st 3 - this will make victory so much sweeter when it happens.

My hopes for this are slipping now. Oh well - made a good profit yesterday thanks to the tips on here :)

Edited by stuart.

After that race, just closed the remainder of my a/c's (bet365 on £75 a week limit only a/c left) after getting carried away for a change and betting way more then usual. Idiot!

Will be happy to see the end of July. Clean slate

Edited by DJP

Katie Boo? :o

An inconsistent plodder round the Scottish tracks - but, giving a stone away to most of her rivals today!!

Looks like a properly weak race to me, has been running pretty well recently and I just feel that she can give the weight away to this motley crew. Slade O'Hara takes 5lbs off as well, he's a quality wee rider. :D

The danger looks to be the less exposed horse of Bryan Smart's, STRAWBERRY MOON.

2 seconds and a 2/1 winner so far. :(

Edited by Cabbage

Ascot:

2.45 DERBAAS 1st 2/1

3.20 BARSHIBA 2nd 15/8

4.30 BUCCELATI 1st 2/1 (9/4 taken)

Thirsk

3.10 ACE OF SPIES 2nd 13/8

4.20 KATIE BOO gash

4.55 SEA CREST 2nd 2/1

Neaely another epic :lol:

Fancy TOY TOP each way at a price in this 5.30. And my old pal FAITH AND REASON in the 5.40 Newmarket, lets see how he gets on a bit closer to the pace ;)

7:00 - York - Kyllachy Star **(bet of the night)**

Ive been waiting for Kyllachy Star and Russian George to run again and now they do their against each other.Imgoing to side with Fahey's runner though Kyllachy Star.He ran well on debut when 2nd, 1/2 a legnth behind Favourite Girl.He showed signs of inexperiance but was flying near the finish.Was tried at the same trip lto when 3rd, 2 legnths behind On Offer.He looked alot better for the first run out and now being stepped up in trip will be tough to beat.Yards in fine form and Hanagan is the inform jockey on board.Russian George ran well on his debut when 3rd, 1 1/4 legnths behind City Diamond over todays trip.He may need another run and a little further but wil be a danger.For the winner though im on Kyllachy Star.

Danger:Russian George

Gona shove 20 on that