Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Great mate,glad to be back :huh: .

No betting for me until the weekend :(

Very Disciplined, I wish I could do that.

That's okay - we don't! :lol:

:lol:

6.05 Sandown

Follow The Colours 9/2

2.20 Catterick

Starry Sky 13/8

2.50 Catterick

Debbys Boy 1/1

3.50 Catterick

Rapid Release 6/4

Baby Rock expected to go close in the last at Leicester tonight (8.55). A selkirk half-brother to Royal Rock, he's going aswell as his half-brother was this time last year but the only problem with this is he's been tubed due to bad breathing. My contact reckons tonight will be the time to catch him as they often run well first time back after being tubed and has the class to win this poor race.

Take as you like, going to post some of my own fancies up within the next 45 mins.

Afternoon win lucky 15:

PRINCESS ELLIS 3.20 Catterick 3rd

PRIDE OF THE KINGS 3.50 Catterick 1st 6/1 sp

DAZZLING LIGHT 2.00 Lingfield 3rd

WING PLAY 2.30 Lingfield 4th

Just the one winner today albeit at a decent enough price.

Get the feeling you are serious this time................ :lol: I have a tip. Nailed on :P

Afriad for the next few months I have to be. Whilst I will still have the odd punt, will not be anything like before. For a few weeks I need to go cold turkey, just to get myself off and to stop chasing my losses.

Where can i find a list of races that a horse is running in? need to find out when Lee Miller is racing again because he's been winning quite a few races recently.

Set up an account with easyodds.com (free) You can then put any horses in a watchlist and easyodds e-mail everytime it is due to run. Decent service

Guest dougalldogg

Not exactly a huge tip but get ur £ piled on Louphole 2nite in the 7:15, got a pal at bookies who I have told you on this forum before hears a lot, if you think my last tip was profitable backing this hugely will be even more so... meant to be as close to a fix as you'l get for this horse tonight, get on it before price drops!!!!!!

Not exactly a huge tip but get ur £ piled on Louphole 2nite in the 7:15, got a pal at bookies who I have told you on this forum before hears a lot, if you think my last tip was profitable backing this hugely will be even more so... meant to be as close to a fix as you'l get for this horse tonight, get on it before price drops!!!!!!

Stuck at work what price we looking at the now? Cant get on betting websites!

Might phone a friend to put it on

Guest dougalldogg
Stuck at work what price we looking at the now? Cant get on betting websites!

Might phone a friend to put it on

Got it at 7's this morning on ladbrokes not sure what change in the market wil b now

Just recieved hot tip from a ladbrokes asociate : Soul Angle 3:35

was 33/1, heavily backed now into 20/1, apparently sure fire, i know ive got my £5 e/w on it!!

Finished 3rd. Is this the tip you mean??

Anyway I'll probably still back it. Was 6/1 on bet365 a short while ago.

Guest dougalldogg
Finished 3rd. Is this the tip you mean??

Anyway I'll probably still back it. Was 6/1 on bet365 a short while ago.

no came a very close second if it wasnt for a mistake on last hurdle wouldve definately won, but yes that was the one, making my statement of it bein profitable e/w correct

no came a very close second if it wasnt for a mistake on last hurdle wouldve definately won, but yes that was the one, making my statement of it bein profitable e/w correct

3.35 Ayr 2m - Each way 3 Places 1/5 Odds

Position Selection show all Odds Tote Win Tote Place

1 4. Top Mark 10/1 10.40 2.90

2 8. Contendo 7/2 - 1.60

3 9. Soul Angel 25/1 - 8.30

Off: 15:35:41 - UK - 9 ran - distances: 1/2 length, 1 1/4 length, 3 1/4 lengths

Forecast Dividend

4-8 45.69

Tricast Dividend

4-8-9 859.55

Exacta Dividend

4-8 89.30