Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Pretty poor at goodwood today, though managed to have £5 e/w on the winner of the first at Redcar @22/1. Eric Alston is such a underestimated trainer, especially with sprinters.

That's me for today but will be back tomorrow no doubt!!

Pretty poor at goodwood today, though managed to have £5 e/w on the winner of the first at Redcar @22/1. Eric Alston is such a underestimated trainer, especially with sprinters.

That's me for today but will be back tomorrow no doubt!!

Well cant argue with that then Silvio... next time let us know about it before the off!

I'll be back tomorrow for some more no doubt...

Edited by Haitch

***OTHER INFO***

8pm Kempton -- CARMELA MARIA was given to me last time and ran well enough to be second. At 11/2 tonight Ive been advised to have a decent bet each way. 3rd 6/1

8.30 Kempton -- Ive had two words in this race which is a bit confusing. From the same stable as CARMELA MARIA, PREMIO LOCO 1st 7/2 has been working well recently and they are confident of landing the spoils. However Ive also had word that ROSE STREET 2nd 2/1 of Michael Jarvis has been mauling listed class horses at home recently. Im dutching both of these and having a reverse forecast. If the winner doesnt come from these two, I shall be very disappointed. Forecast paid £11.58

8.15 Leicester -- Michael Jarvis 2yo KAAMAAN is expected to be ready first time out and is worth a bet tonight. 2nd 10/3 :(

8.45 Leicester -- LADY CAROLINA from the Rae Guest yard is also expected to rack up the hattrick in the race tonight. Went wrong I believe :(

As you like as always guys. :D

Decent info, hope some of you got on.

Couldn't believe the early price for Oslot at Galway today. Had £50 ew at 11/2 with William Hill who were also giving 1/3 odds a place, don't know why? Not complaining though. Absolutely hacked in by 4 lengths at 11/4 fav. You just can't beat Paul Nicholls and Ruby Walsh even in summer :)

Couldn't believe the early price for Oslot at Galway today. Had £50 ew at 11/2 with William Hill who were also giving 1/3 odds a place, don't know why? Not complaining though. Absolutely hacked in by 4 lengths at 11/4 fav. You just can't beat Paul Nicholls and Ruby Walsh even in summer :)

Ooops I must have missed you posting that tip ;)

Bugger!!

Ooops I must have missed you posting that tip ;)

Bugger!!

Didn't have time to or I would have ;) Not really a tip following Nicholls and Walsh anyway, they clean up most of the big races during the jumps season, but it's usually races November to April they target. The tip was them having this one on the go for this time of year. I will try and put a tip up for you before a race at some point though, you know how to take the gloss off a win :lol:

Didn't have time to or I would have ;) Not really a tip following Nicholls and Walsh anyway, they clean up most of the big races during the jumps season, but it's usually races November to April they target. The tip was them having this one on the go for this time of year. I will try and put a tip up for you before a race at some point though, you know how to take the gloss off a win :lol:

I'm sorry

Well done my friend :rolleyes::P

Someone has been nicking these tips and posting them on the betfair forums. This is the last I shall be posting in here, out of order indeed.

:angry:

Just yours? or the other good punters in here like Haitch as well?

Im quite a follower of your tips Cabbage, made quite a bit from them, would be crap if you stopped posting.

Out of order that someone has been using any information on here.

Cabbage your tips will be missed to most folk. You just post to regulars on here? If posting still goes on, you could just send duff information to the poster you may suspect and see if that gets posted.

I am pretty sure the, the poster on the betfair forums will be someone who just lurks in here.