Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Guest WOOHOO!!
The best man for tips on here (Cabbage) doesn't post anymore because someone was stealing his tips on posting them somewhere else :(

Quite a few of us on here like a Lucky 15 with horses, but its usually quite hard to pick 1 let alone 3 or 4. If your not wanting to spend a fortune, maybe have an E/W lucky 15 on 4 horses over 12/1 and an accumulator on short priced horses?

Cheers mate, think I'll give it a try.

I have a 50p e/w acca on for windsor tonight.

6.30 - acquiesced - 4/11 - came 1st.

7.00 - equuleus pic - 2/1 - came 3rd.

7.30 - Willow dancer 7/2 - came 2nd.

8.00 - duncan 5/4 - came 2nd.

I am waiting on patavium prince to get a place (8.30).

Patavium prince 8.30 - 2nd at 3/1! get in, a winning line at last! dont know how much i've won though.

I calculated £3.52 if you had one winner and 4 placed horses and all the places were 1/4 odds.

If they all won you would have got £85.36

Edited by stuart.

How we been doing in here recently boys?

Cheers for that link DJP, very useful indeed.

And was anyone at Hamilton on Saturday night? A magic night was had by myself, some of the fillies were absolutely delightful :wub: And the horses werent bad either ;)

And was anyone at Hamilton on Saturday night? A magic night was had by myself, some of the fillies were absolutely delightful :wub: And the horses werent bad either ;)

Didn't you write the exact same thing on another post?

Horses not been kind to me, but stakes are alot smaller, so almost like winning :huh::lol:

How we been doing in here recently boys?

Had a 12/1 winner yesterday B)

Not as impressive as my girlfriend though. A 12/1 winner yesterday and another 16/1 winner today :o on just complete random picks.

You back for good Cabbage? Your tips have been missed!

EDIT - Im refusing to use this thread properly untill the name is changed back to something other than Equine Extravaganza :lol:

Edited by cityfan

Had a 12/1 winner yesterday B)

Not as impressive as my girlfriend though. A 12/1 winner yesterday and another 16/1 winner today :o on just complete random picks.

You back for good Cabbage? Your tips have been missed!

EDIT - Im refusing to use this thread properly untill the name is changed back to something other than Equine Extravaganza :lol:

Ive still been kicking about the forum, but since some swine had been stealing my tips and posting them on the betfair forum, I wont be posting them here for the time being. How daft can you get posting them on a forum such as that... Ruining the prices for the rest of us ffs.

Sounds like youve been cleaning up anyway mate :D

And yes I had to check twice when I saw this thread had been renamed :lol: I have to say I quite like it though :lol:

It makes it sound really macho, racey and exciting. It makes me feel like we're a group of US high school jocks in the showers, slapping eachother with wet towels.

7:50 Black N Brew @ 7/2 2nd

8:05 Askar Tau @ 4/6 1st

8:50 Rochefort @ 7/2

A Treble and 2 singles on the 7/2 shots

Typical way my luck has been. Picking all the horses that come 2nd. Can't pick a reasonable priced winner to save my life. Roll on 9pm, So I can leave work and get an Indian to console myself with :lol: