Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Alrite guys, not posted up any selections since my last one came in which I posted up here 8 days ago, at a good price. Only reason being, I don't wanna just post up random selections, unless Im confident it has a good chance.

So I have found one tonight, at a good price which I feel - based on certain factors - has a good chance.

6:50 - Kempton - "HOLD THE BUCKS" - E/W - 10/1

Last time it ran on All weather was this course - 24/07/08 - and it finished 2 lengths of winner in a class 4, the winner from that race went onto win a class 3 last friday 29/08/08.

"HOLD THE BUCKS" Last 2 runs have been poor,however the key factor being they were on turf, and tonight it returns to Kempton - all weather, in a much weaker class 6 event. The above factors should see it come a lot closer in my opinion, so I am going to go in Each Way, decent stakes.

Not saying it's a certainty, but like I say, I feel it has a good chance at a decent price. Also going to throw it into an Each Way double with "MOUSE WHITE" in the 7:20 which is priced up at 20/1.

Anyone got anything else they like?

Alright Guys, not posted any selections on here for a while. Last time on 03/09, the one I tipped above didnt win but was placed, and backed from 12's to 5's.

Now im not a big fan of Great Leighs, but I have picked one out tonight, which I like a lot. It is a competitive race with some horses open to improvement, but I fancy this one strongly, and in a field of 10 runners gives you good E/W chances, dependant on price.

8.20 - ALTABAAS ALLURE

Last time out this horse ran over 7 furlongs on the all weather and won by a neck of a mark of 74 carrying 9st 7lb's, while staying on in the process, so first of all it indicates the horse should appreciate the step up in trip. It is also down 7lb's for the effort, and runs off the same mark of 74

Now if you look at that race and check the form of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th plae horses it is promising. 2nd place "silent hero" went on to win 11 days later by nearly 2 lengths, and the other 2 horses finished only a length of the winner in there next races.

Finally the jockey on board this one is Royston French, and this is his only ride of the meeting and the whole day! So he must be on it for a reason.

Unsure of the price but I will be getting on regardless. Anything over 4's and I will be backing each was to cover my money. Also going to throw in a reverse forecast along with the prescott horse "Grand Honour" who looks the danger.

Up too you if you wanna get on as well, but thought I would share my views incase your looking for a bet tonight.

Novel Over :)

Alright Guys, not posted any selections on here for a while. Last time on 03/09, the one I tipped above didnt win but was placed, and backed from 12's to 5's.

Now im not a big fan of Great Leighs, but I have picked one out tonight, which I like a lot. It is a competitive race with some horses open to improvement, but I fancy this one strongly, and in a field of 10 runners gives you good E/W chances, dependant on price.

8.20 - ALTABAAS ALLURE

Last time out this horse ran over 7 furlongs on the all weather and won by a neck of a mark of 74 carrying 9st 7lb's, while staying on in the process, so first of all it indicates the horse should appreciate the step up in trip. It is also down 7lb's for the effort, and runs off the same mark of 74

Now if you look at that race and check the form of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th plae horses it is promising. 2nd place "silent hero" went on to win 11 days later by nearly 2 lengths, and the other 2 horses finished only a length of the winner in there next races.

Finally the jockey on board this one is Royston French, and this is his only ride of the meeting and the whole day! So he must be on it for a reason.

Unsure of the price but I will be getting on regardless. Anything over 4's and I will be backing each was to cover my money. Also going to throw in a reverse forecast along with the prescott horse "Grand Honour" who looks the danger.

Up too you if you wanna get on as well, but thought I would share my views incase your looking for a bet tonight.

I have £5.50 EW on Master Fong @ 15/2. Good luck :)

If anyone remembers back to a wee while back when I had two horses in the same race, one was a massive tip and Ive been told this thing is a monster. It was pulled out of the race back then.

Runs tomorrow at Newmarket.

PM me before midnight tonight if youre interested.

Edited by Cabbage

8.20 - ALTABAAS ALLURE

Hope you boys got on..............

If anyone remembers back to a wee while back when I had two horses in the same race, one was a massive tip and Ive been told this thing is a monster. It was pulled out of the race back then.

Runs tomorrow at Newmarket.

PM me before midnight tonight if youre interested.

Did anyone get the tip from Cabbage. I missed the post last night and he doesn't seem to be on this morning.

Anyone want to pm me it please. After all I am in the Circle of Trust :D

Just to let you know that there is a horse running today at newmarket, that beat my tip form yesterday a few months ago.

So if franking the form it should have a great chance. Its last 2 runs have been in class 1 events, today it drops in class to a class 2 :)

2:35 - "ON OUR WAY"

Paper had it priced at 2/1, anyone got an up to date price? Might double it up with cabbages tip.....

Just to let you know that there is a horse running today at newmarket, that beat my tip form yesterday a few months ago.

So if franking the form it should have a great chance. Its last 2 runs have been in class 1 events, today it drops in class to a class 2 :)

Paper had it priced at 2/1, anyone got an up to date price? Might double it up with cabbages tip.....

5/4 on bet365.

I PM Cabbage last night with no reply did anyone else get a reply?

Sorry lads, disappointing to say the least. Watch out for it next time though, as it will know a lot more next time out.

Just back from Barcelona, No need to reply now Cabbage, seen how it done, A shame, but all tips gave in good faith and I like most others will still always appreciate them.

I still have my £580 winnings un-touched after all expenses paid trip :D

Now that I will be posting my lucky 15's later, I expect the curse of this site to jinx me and make them all losers again :lol:

Orang Outan 3:45 at Kelso (15/2 available)

My mates dad is one of the owners of this horse. He's part of "The Monkey Syndicate" He spoke with the trainer on Thursday and he said that it should go well and has a great each way chance. I've put £10 each way on it at 15/2.

My mate and his dad are away to Kelso today to watch it. The way I look at it is why would my mates dad want to go all the way to Kelso from Ayrshire if it wasn't going to go very close! Also its the only horse he owns thats running there today.

Cheers Gav, may have a wee dabble on that

2 Lucky 15's. To be honest, don't fancy anything today

2.05 Newmarket Cat Junior 10/1 2nd :)

2.20 Cheltenham Pacha D'Oudairies 7/2 crap

2.35 Newmarket Ashram 4/1 crap

3.10 Newmarket Linngari 10/1 placed 12/1 :)

3.25 Cheltenham Patman Du Charmil 7/1 crap and just pulled up

3.35 Catterick Hotham 9/1

3.50 Newmarket Hits Only Vic 18/1

2.50 Cheltenham Asudo 6/1 crap

All with bet365 so better sp etc.. Both e/w. Hope Hotham does the business for me again. Opted against a Neil Callan horse which was 40/1, I fear this may come back to haunt me.

Edited by DJP