Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

E/W lucky 31, E/W Accumulator and E/W Singles on all (except 6/1 horse, win only), Got a bit carried away with this one.

2.00 Catterick Covert Mission 16/1 WINNER :)

3.30 Catterick Mega Steps 16/1 loser :(

3.20 Southwell Imprimis Tagula 10/1 PLACED 12/1 :)

3.50 Southwell Elusive Warrior 6/1 WINNER 7/1 :)

4.20 Southwell Mrs Bun 7/1 2ND/PLACED :)

Pretty happy, 2 winners, 2 placed, all with bet365, so got better price for Elusive Warrior.

Ps Cheers Kayster

Edited by DJP

Got back £111 :D

Why is it when I bet big on Saturday's I never seem to win :lol: and when I do tiny bets I win

Still October has been kind to me

£580 at the start of the month from horses, £95 from horses following week, £129 on Saturday from football and £60 from horses that evening (was over £100 but blew £40 straight away :lol:), and another £111 today (from £25 total bets, other lucky 15 which was rubbish had more on :()

On top of this work are paying be my £900 rent back after move to London collapsed, Keep my new London wage for not working in London, which I am over the moon with since I hated London. So October has been very kind to me. Oh and I am booking up my holiday to Vegas staying at Ceasers for 11days in late June/early July later for a great price of £909 direct with Virgin :D. Shame $ rate is now $1.50, but can't have it all :lol:

My run with big win started on same day we drew with Norway (with me collecting winnings during 2nd half missing the open goal miss :lol:)

Edited by DJP

I doubt you will want my luck today city fan, Don't fancy anything. 2 lucky 15's. WIN only and accumulators. If 1 more had came in I would have been looking at a massive pay day. Usualy if's and buts though :lol:

2.30 Great Leighs Leftontheshelf 2/1

3.00 Great Leighs Piscean 7/2

4.30 Great Leighs Akbabend 10/3

1.10 Nottingham Jonah's Cruising 9/4

1.40 Nottingham Advisor 9/4

3.10 Nottingham Rhadegunda 2/1

4.10 Nottingham Jocheski 6/1

2.00 Great Leighs Inspirina 11/2

3 Lucky 15's

12.40 Lingfield Kouloura 4/1 (bad start)

1.40 Lingfield Izzi Mill 7/1

2.10 Lingfield Sandor 7/2

2.40 Lingfield Fragrancy 9/4

2.20 Stratford Raffish 10/1

2.50 Stratford What A Scientist 7/2

3.20 Stratford You And I 2/1

3.50 Stratford Carthys Cross 9/4

2.30 Newcastle Circassian 14/1

3.00 Newcastle Smart Man 4/1

3.30 Newcastle Flaygray 5/2

4.00 Newcastle Buckstruther 7/1

Looks like I might've got your luck afterall DJP. 18/1 winner in the 8.50 at Kempton that I had on E/W :lol: Brilliant. Won by a good distance as well!

post-359-1225314374_thumb.jpg

:lol:

Nice work on April Fools

I think my luck has ran out, Unless I get some returns today, I won't be betting tomorrow :ph34r:

Edited by DJP

Went into the bookies after work today and put £10 on Baharan or something :huh: and it won @ 3/1. So thats me £30 up. I then proceed to bet on other horses who lead all the way till the end and just seem to die. Anyway, for the day im down £10 :lol: . To be honest im not sure im going to be able to go without gambling till the new year. Maybe i will just quit online poker and puggies ;):rolleyes:

Went into the bookies after work today and put £10 on Baharan or something :huh: and it won @ 3/1. So thats me £30 up. I then proceed to bet on other horses who lead all the way till the end and just seem to die. Anyway, for the day im down £10 :lol: . To be honest im not sure im going to be able to go without gambling till the new year. Maybe i will just quit online poker and puggies ;):rolleyes:

Not to bad, I wasted £20 on the above and don't think I will be getting a great deal back :( Usually prefer to limit myself during the week to small bets on horses, just enough to keep me amused whilst at work.

Although got good news today, as well as my works move to London falling through and moving back here on same wage and getting London rent money back my job is now going back to 8am-4pm and no more shift work for me :D

May also mean alot less betting during the week now :)

Next 3 Races

1 Rockiteer @ 9/1 (was 25/1 so e/w as fav is odds on)

2 Cadspeed @ 5/4

3 Margot Mine @ 13/8 < Not till 6:20

Also done a treble and a double on last two. That's all todays "winnings" badly re-invested I think :lol: