Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Seamus/SS, It would be greatly appreciated if you could post bookies that do this offer. As apart from the odd occasional crazy Paddy Power special, I never hear of bookies offering full price on a dead heat. If I could find one that offered this along with ep or better sp, it would mean happy days (probably for the bookies who take my money)

It was paddy power. :D I haven't had many dead heat winners to be honest.

Seamus/SS, It would be greatly appreciated if you could post bookies that do this offer. As apart from the odd occasional crazy Paddy Power special, I never hear of bookies offering full price on a dead heat. If I could find one that offered this along with ep or better sp, it would mean happy days (probably for the bookies who take my money)

Thers a shop in Baliieston high street that do this it is a nationwide chain Im not sure if Bet fred do.I think it was H+H racing.

Anyway I stuck a tenner on and got £18.75 back with a fiver of that on Laurel Creek at 11/4.If that gets beat I am still in profit.Anymore advice like that count me in. :D

Edited by seamus

Got £10 @ 7/2 and another £13.75 @ 11/4 (hopefully it drifts a bit). I will make my money yet today! :lol:

Happy Days, £75 profit from roulette and not done to badly off the horses. Definatly one of my better days

*Withdrew £150 from horse winnings. About a £100 profit off that as started the day on round £47 in my a/c (from yesterday's winning football coupon) but that was profit, so all £150 is profit. If that makes any sense. Least it does to me :D . Also £100 made yesterday off horses which was £80 profit. So over £300 returned. Although it's my old man's birthday next thursday and going to the dogs with him, so can wave bye to some of that :lol:

Well done again DJP,take a bow sir.

:thumsup2

Cheers. I owe the guy at work a bacon roll when next on my shift :lol:

Edited by DJP

Waiting for bloody Rangers for my coupon as well. :angry:

Only team letting you down? I imagine quite a few thousand others as well. Apart from Swindon losing (malpas out!) and Liverpool losing :lol: I have no idea of other scores.

Thats my best night on here for a while thanks to DJP and a £10 nice double on Celtic(-2 goals at 13/8) and Motherwell (+ 2 goals at 1/2).That should pay around 3/1 :D

Great stuff mate, you seem to be on shit hot form recently on the lot, poker, football, horses and roulette :lol:

Remember and post your selections tomorrow ;)

Think I may have a day off it :unsure:

Got a work's do tomorrow night. One of the lads I work with, who is as bad as gambling as me has told me there is a Ladbrokes near by, so we plan to sneak off for a bit to place a few bets :lol:

Need all the wins I can get at the moment. Since works move collapsed in London, company really struggling. Got a meeting today, usual doom mongers claim they will be announcing the closure of the business. I am trying to stay more positive minded. But work is dead at the moment. Done next to nothing all week :(

Need all the wins I can get at the moment. Since works move collapsed in London, company really struggling. Got a meeting today, usual doom mongers claim they will be announcing the closure of the business. I am trying to stay more positive minded. But work is dead at the moment. Done next to nothing all week :(

Sorry to hear that mate,good luck and hope everything goes alright today.