Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Put 6 horses on today, all in various permutations and win only, one won and FIVE came second :(

The offending horses were:

Mamba 15/8, Kirkside Pleasure 10/3, Carmenero 15/2, Top Ram 9/1 and Amoriegh 6/1.

Fucking gutted.

Decent prices as well,you would have got a decent lift for an e/w accumulator. Unlucky mate,that's a sickener.

Off today and having not done the horses for a while, decided on these three, doubles and a treble-

Katess-Wincanton-2.30

Taking on the Nicholls favourite, as she was a BF last time out, here as I quite like the Thornton/King combination, both horses should be sharper after their recent outings.

Oiseau Du Nuit-Wincanton-3.30

A favourites chance in this race, romped home in his last outing 17 lengths to the good, the 7lb ex being removed by the claimer.

The Cool Guy-Hereford-2.20

Back after a long lay off, Twiston-Davies can get them ripe for first time out and offers a decent alternative to the questionable attitude of McCoys' mount Gone To Lunch.

Also having a bit of Harlech Castle to get revenge on Irish Pearl in the 7.20 at Great Leighs. While the latter prevailed on the fibresand at Southwell just over a fortnight ago, she is unproven on the polytrack here, unlike Harlech Castle and although the filly is weighted to again defeat the colt, the reapplication of blinkers may just swing the race back in Harlech Castles' favour.

Edited by VillaKnollBoy

Just a Win only Lucky 15 and some doubles. Off to Oxford Dogs tonight, so keeping my money for that.

2.30 Wincanton Rudivale 4/1

1.10 Market Rasen Sun King 5/2

2.40 Market Rasen Money Point 6/1

1.50 Hereford Beckenham's Secret 8/1

Had a wee fiver lying about in my acc, so decided to have a wee punt today.

Took Whiskey Magic @ 10/3 in the 12.40 and it drifted all the way out to 11/2 B) It won very easyily. (obviously, a screenshot for anyone who cares enough not to believe)

Doubled it up with Im A Legend @ 4/1 in the 2.30. With a single on this too. Shame it was only a fiver I had, so the stakes are so small :(

Edited by cityfan

My losing each way Lucky 15 for today is...

2:50 Hereford

Sabreflight 4/1

12:50 Hereford

Justabout 9/1 2nd :)

6:50 Great Leighs

Fast Freddie 9/4

8:50 Great Leighs

Kaolok 11/2

25p Unit stake. £7.50 total stake :)

Anyone fancy texting me the results of the other horses? Ive got to go to work now :(

I don't read this thread too often, so haven't seen any posts for ages.

Pepedog, can you please stop making unrelated posts about nothing to do with the thread.

I appreciate there are often posts that are not purely horseracing related, but are in keeping with the flow of the thread, some of your posts are just random.

Well i know the first one :P . Cheers for the 2nd one tho :)

You may not get the 2:50 till late, I maybe playing football manager at that time :lol:. Been bored out my mind today at work and spent my day thinking about football manager tactics. Quite realistic the new game, my Swindon side are 2nd after 30 games :lol:

Just a Win only Lucky 15 and some doubles. Off to Oxford Dogs tonight, so keeping my money for that.

2.30 Wincanton Rudivale 4/1

1.10 Market Rasen Sun King 5/2

2.40 Market Rasen Money Point 6/1 2nd

1.50 Hereford Beckenham's Secret 8/1

Terrible :lol: