Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

any reason y?

Sorry mate, went out to work and just back in the door, haven't even had a chance to check how it got on yet.

My reasoning behind it was that it's been jumping for 4 or 5 races without much success, however it was reverted back to flat racing today where it's form was pretty decent at that level before it decided to go jumping.

On a brighter note, I just seen Rangers go 2-1 down and I have a decent bet on the Romanians, fingers crossed!

Sorry mate, went out to work and just back in the door, haven't even had a chance to check how it got on yet.

My reasoning behind it was that it's been jumping for 4 or 5 races without much success, however it was reverted back to flat racing today where it's form was pretty decent at that level before it decided to go jumping.

On a brighter note, I just seen Rangers go 2-1 down and I have a decent bet on the Romanians, fingers crossed!

Just noticed Vogarth finished 6th after leading most of the way, but tiring inside the final furlong

Bond City e/w 20/1 3:40, This time surely it is due to win for me, spent a fortune on this horse so far :angry:

same race as ingelby arch,invincible lad and nightjar,

but bond city ew for me aswell then,leonard you may aswell get some on,so we have somebody to blame

Bond City e/w 20/1 3:40, This time surely it is due to win for me, spent a fortune on this horse so far :angry:

:lol: Still flogging that old donkey

but bond city ew for me aswell then,leonard you may aswell get some on,so we have somebody to blame

:D I take it DJP hasn't notice your monsterline pick this week yet then.

:lol: Still flogging that old donkey

:D I take it DJP hasn't notice your monsterline pick this week yet then.

Off to view now, I fear Oxford. On plus side when I bet on them to win they lose or draw :)

Bond City has a good e/w chance today and in a favourable draw

No, I will leave you 3 to bet on it. Hope it wins. :)