Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had a cracking treble come up today...

post-359-12859432383204_thumb.jpg

Also had singles & doubles on, so quite a decent return overall.

Also have a 4 fold with Highland Knight in the 5.30, so just waiting on that for a big win.

Have a little dabble on key breeze in 7.45 at wolves :D

BTW Well played on your treble.

Edited by stevenston saint

Lucky 15 for tomorrow placed with The Tote.

1.55 Newmarket Together 5/2

Sets a very high standard for the rest to aim at after contesting 2 group races on his most recent outings. Beaten only 2 lengths in the moyglare he only went down by a neck to the promising White moonstone last weekend. Providing this race doesn't come too quick he is sure to take all the beating. A good high draw also a positive.

2.25 Newmarket State Opera 9/1

Looked a real good galloper the way he won his maiden at Hamilton. He set a decent pace from the off and quickened away up the hill which was impressive for a 2 year old making his debut. He is sure to try repeat tactics tomorrow from a good high draw and it will take a good one to catch him. Fury looks the main danger as he looked one to follow after his Newbury win and has a high knee action so should handle the rain softened ground.

3.00 Newmarket Seta 11/2

After watching her win her maiden last year at Newmarket July course I thought she would win the 1000 Gns this year. Thinks didnt work out as quickly as the stable would of liked but she is now rewarding them and is still progressing as she gains experience. 3 and 4 year olds have a decent record in the race ruling out last years winner Sahpresa and Spacious who are now both 5. Music Show is very light framed and has struggled with soft ground. The danger for me is the strong galloper Strawberrydairqi, horses racing up with the pace have had an advantage all week and he is likely to return to forcing tactics back down in trip.

3.40 Newmarket Taqleed 9/1

A progressive 3 year old from the all conquering John Gosden stable. He is value for more than his winning margin at Newmarket after racing in the worst part of the track. He quickened clear in fine style and should have no problems with the ground. Again has a high draw which is a must. Danger at a big price is Proponent who didnt get the run of the race at York and ran free around the bend, will be suited by Newmarkets straight mile and for me rates the danger.

Here's Hoping

Aye but so was db62,what a fucking jinx he is. That's the last time i send him any :angry:

Damn Darkie to hell!

Lucky 15 for tomorrow placed with The Tote.

1.55 Newmarket Together 5/2

Sets a very high standard for the rest to aim at after contesting 2 group races on his most recent outings. Beaten only 2 lengths in the moyglare he only went down by a neck to the promising White moonstone last weekend. Providing this race doesn't come too quick he is sure to take all the beating. A good high draw also a positive.

2.25 Newmarket State Opera 9/1

Looked a real good galloper the way he won his maiden at Hamilton. He set a decent pace from the off and quickened away up the hill which was impressive for a 2 year old making his debut. He is sure to try repeat tactics tomorrow from a good high draw and it will take a good one to catch him. Fury looks the main danger as he looked one to follow after his Newbury win and has a high knee action so should handle the rain softened ground.

3.00 Newmarket Seta 11/2

After watching her win her maiden last year at Newmarket July course I thought she would win the 1000 Gns this year. Thinks didnt work out as quickly as the stable would of liked but she is now rewarding them and is still progressing as she gains experience. 3 and 4 year olds have a decent record in the race ruling out last years winner Sahpresa and Spacious who are now both 5. Music Show is very light framed and has struggled with soft ground. The danger for me is the strong galloper Strawberrydairqi, horses racing up with the pace have had an advantage all week and he is likely to return to forcing tactics back down in trip.

A progressive 3 year old from the all conquering John Gosden stable. He is value for more than his winning margin at Newmarket after racing in the worst part of the track. He quickened clear in fine style and should have no problems with the ground. Again has a high draw which is a must. Danger at a big price is Proponent who didnt get the run of the race at York and ran free around the bend, will be suited by Newmarkets straight mile and for me rates the danger.

Here's Hoping

Excellent right up, good luck

Hello lads, long time no see :lol:

All over this one like a cheap suit tomorrow the mayor, good luck with that one. ;)

E/W patent and singles with Paddy Power and their guaranteed prices.

3.00 Newmarket Sahpresa 4/1

3.20 Redcar Forjatt 13/2

3.40 Newmarket Nationalism 6/1

A lot of tough races tomorrow and not yet sure what my main bet of the day will be. I like Sahpresa but it is a very competitive race, I think I'll have another look in the morning to find one for my main bet, then again may just hold off until the Arc meeting on Sunday where I like Swiss Diva.

Edited by Maxriddles

Just a few placepots today.

WORCESTER

1-Qroktou

2-Dynaste

3-Glangarra

4-Sea Cliff

5-Makena

6-Dunkelly Castle

EXETER

1-Dunraven Storm

2-Googoobarsbajga

3-Prophete De Guye

4-Triggerman

5-Bathwick Quest

6-Northern Lad

£2 on each

3.55 Warwick - Cliffords reprieve 100/1

2.10 Newbury - Cliffords Chance expected odds 100/1 !!

OK, so came last in his debut race last week. Broke well and was prominent for the first 5 furlongs. If he comes on for the run, todays drop to 6f will suit. Other positive is his mare was a 6f group winner at Ascot.

There is no getting away from it, I am hoping for a miracle!

Singles & E/W Yankee

3.35 Ammunition @ 8/1

4.20 Bosamcliff @ 6/1

4.45 Bathwick Man @ 14/1

5.05 Saute @ 6/1

Singles & Double

3.20 Unex El Greco @ 13/8

3.55 Zahoo 7/4

E/W Singles & E/W Double

3.00 Gogobarabajagal @ 14/1

5.40 Alfraamsey @ 14/1