Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

ew lucky 15

6.40 Kempton Mariners Lodge 10/3

7.10 Kempton Charles Fosterkane 20/1

8.10 Kempton Strategic Mission 12/1

8.40 Kempton Swansea Jack 14/1 Winner :)

Just one Winner, Swansea Jack who I got @ 14/1. It won @ 11/4 fav :blink:

e/w lucky 15, probably a tad bit ambitious today :lol:

2.30 Brighton

Love You Louis 7/1

3.00 Brighton

Bumbling Bertie 25/1

3.30 Brighton

Rocky Mood 16/1

4.00 Brighton

Velvet Nayef 50/1

Edited by DJP

Had a wee look through todays cards and there is actually some decent racing going on, especially at Cheltenham with some old favourites on show.

Going to have a wee stab at things today and see how I get on. Fingers crossed and comments welcome, whether you agree or disagree...........

2.10 - CHELTENHAM

Final Day will go out favourite on this one after a string of runs over in Ireland, however has never gone over todays distance of 21 Furlongs with 18 being it's optimum so far and this is enough to put me off it. Quieros Bleu is another Irish runner but after being mauled by 41 lengths LTO is ruled out completely. Flaming George & Total Submission have shown a some form but at much lower class events (class 6's). The stand out for me is Nicholls runner: THERES NO PANIC who has won 3 of his last 4 races and is going for a 3 timer today, after scooting up in it's last 2 races which were class 4's & 3's. Another plus point is Ruby Wlash being on his back.

3.10 - REDCAR

An open Maiden race in Which Rahl has an advantage over 2 other runners Pizarra and Cootehill Lass, after beating both of them by more than a couple of lengths LTO, but in the process of which finished a good 7 lengths of the winner. Infectious was soundly beaten LTO and was due to run on saturday, but was pulled out with a cold, so a combination of these things is a negative, despite some promising runs in the summer. Stand out of the race is SHESASTAR who was 2nd by 5 lengths to the winner LTO in a class 4 event. Stayed on in the process that day and the step up in the trip from 5 to 6 furlongs will help Has been knocking at the door for it's first win recently and the drop in class to a class 5 today along with the step up in trip should do the trick.

3.55 - CHELTENHAM

Meanus Dandy won over this distance on it's penultimate start then suceeded to pull up on it's next outing, all be it over 4 miles which is a slog. Will need to repeat its form from it's last win to take the honours and will go close. Lacdoudal is and old timer who @ 11 years old knows this course like the back of it's hoof, always has a chance but might find one to many better today. Going to plump for the top weight OUZBECK who comes in on the back of a win in a class 1 event, and also won over this class and distance back in April this year. Will have to be at his best to overcome top weight, but is in good form and think he can take the win today.

OUTLAY

3 X £4 Singles

3 x £2 Doubles

1 x £2 Treble

Que the miserable fail laugh.gif

Had a wee look through todays cards and there is actually some decent racing going on, especially at Cheltenham with some old favourites on show.

Going to have a wee stab at things today and see how I get on. Fingers crossed and comments welcome, whether you agree or disagree...........

2.10 - CHELTENHAM

Final Day will go out favourite on this one after a string of runs over in Ireland, however has never gone over todays distance of 21 Furlongs with 18 being it's optimum so far and this is enough to put me off it. Quieros Bleu is another Irish runner but after being mauled by 41 lengths LTO is ruled out completely. Flaming George & Total Submission have shown a some form but at much lower class events (class 6's). The stand out for me is Nicholls runner: THERES NO PANIC who has won 3 of his last 4 races and is going for a 3 timer today, after scooting up in it's last 2 races which were class 4's & 3's. Another plus point is Ruby Wlash being on his back.

3.10 - REDCAR

An open Maiden race in Which Rahl has an advantage over 2 other runners Pizarra and Cootehill Lass, after beating both of them by more than a couple of lengths LTO, but in the process of which finished a good 7 lengths of the winner. Infectious was soundly beaten LTO and was due to run on saturday, but was pulled out with a cold, so a combination of these things is a negative, despite some promising runs in the summer. Stand out of the race is SHESASTAR who was 2nd by 5 lengths to the winner LTO in a class 4 event. Stayed on in the process that day and the step up in the trip from 5 to 6 furlongs will help Has been knocking at the door for it's first win recently and the drop in class to a class 5 today along with the step up in trip should do the trick.

3.55 - CHELTENHAM

Meanus Dandy won over this distance on it's penultimate start then suceeded to pull up on it's next outing, all be it over 4 miles which is a slog. Will need to repeat its form from it's last win to take the honours and will go close. Lacdoudal is and old timer who @ 11 years old knows this course like the back of it's hoof, always has a chance but might find one to many better today. Going to plump for the top weight OUZBECK who comes in on the back of a win in a class 1 event, and also won over this class and distance back in April this year. Will have to be at his best to overcome top weight, but is in good form and think he can take the win today.

OUTLAY

3 X £4 Singles

3 x £2 Doubles

1 x £2 Treble

Que the miserable fail laugh.gif

Oh have also chucked in WOOLF MAN in the 2:45 @ CHELTENHAM to make up a 50p Lucky 15 for good measure. smile.gif

Nothing exciting price wise about my picks for tomorrow but two horses I think have a rock solid chance of winning, especially Delegator. I wouldn't be surprised to see Delegator go off 6/4 or shorter come race time.

2x £20 Singles and a £10 Double with Paddy Power's Guaranteed Prices so paid at SP if bigger.

13.50 Newmarket Delegator 2/1

3.00 Newmarket Twice Over 4/1

I like both although Vision D'etat is a big threat to Twice Over. If both my selections lose that will be it as far as tomorrow's betting goes.

Nothing exciting price wise about my picks for tomorrow but two horses I think have a rock solid chance of winning, especially Delegator. I wouldn't be surprised to see Delegator go off 6/4 or shorter come race time.

2x £20 Singles and a £10 Double with Paddy Power's Guaranteed Prices so paid at SP if bigger.

13.50 Newmarket Delegator 2/1

3.00 Newmarket Twice Over 4/1

I like both although Vision D'etat is a big threat to Twice Over. If both my selections lose that will be it as far as tomorrow's betting goes.

Singles and doubles on both above also.

3 horses in the big race at 15.40 at Newmarket

Hawk Mountain

Ajann

Deauville Flyer

Good luck folks. :)