Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I had a placepot come up at Ascot today. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one as the dividend was only £9.90 :lol: which is the smallest I've seen in a while! Shame I wasn't in on the Musselburgh one, I see it was £724 today!

Anyway, I've got quite a big bet on Imperial Commander tomorrow at 8/11, who should really win this at a canter. The Twiston-Davies stable are in excellent form right now and Nigel TD has been speaking out about this horse today saying it's looking fitter and better than ever. Imperial Commander is massively ahead the rest in the official ratings and will surely do the business tomorrow. I'll also be having a RF with I C & Nacarat.

A double with I C & Zayner in the 2.35 at Ascot looks a very decent shout. Both horses stand out in their respective races and really should do the business.

Edited by cityfan

I had a placepot come up at Ascot today. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one as the dividend was only £9.90 :lol: which is the smallest I've seen in a while! Shame I wasn't in on the Musselburgh one, I see it was £724 today!

Anyway, I've got quite a big bet on Imperial Commander tomorrow at 8/11, who should really win this at a canter. The Twiston-Davies stable are in excellent form right now and Nigel TD has been speaking out about this horse today saying it's looking fitter and better than ever. Imperial Commander is massively ahead the rest in the official ratings and will surely do the business tomorrow. I'll also be having a RF with I C & Nacarat.

A double with I C & Zayner in the 2.35 at Ascot looks a very decent shout. Both horses stand out in their respective races and really should do the business.

I am also in about this like the proverbial dug eating beetroot.

I've doubled IC and Zayner as well as largish singles on both; another tip is King Fontaine, he's won out both of the last two times I've backed him and make it a policy to stick with a horse who's done you well in the past until you get 2 losers in a row.

Good luck folks

Lucky 15 Win only

2.20 Haydock King Fontaine 7/2

2.35 Ascot Silviniaco Conti 4/1

2.05 Ascot Albertas Run 2/1

3.10 Ascot Woolcombe Folly 10/3

e/w Patent

2.50 Haydock Captain Americo 16/1

3.40 Lingfield Arganil 25/1

3.05 Lingfield Saphira's Fire 11/2

I'm pretty concerned about Imperial Commander. There's been a lot of money for What A Friend who's now as short as 11/4. IC has drifted to 10/11 as a result. I might look to Lay off IC a bit if he continues to drift.

Edited by cityfan

Good luck folks

2.20 Haydock King Fontaine 7/2 won :)

2.35 Ascot Silviniaco Conti 4/1 won :)

2.05 Ascot Albertas Run 2/1 Fell when in the lead

3.10 Ascot Woolcombe Folly 10/3 won :)

3 win and Albertas run was just ahead of Master Minded when it fell :(

edit - Just got returns £180 from £15 bet :)

Edited by DJP

Nice one mate. Horse that came 2nd, came from 33/1 to 16/1. Imperial commander different class though.Sadly mine 3rd and only paid first two.

Edited by DJP

Nice one mate. Horse that came 2nd, came from 33/1 to 16/1. Imperial commander different class though.Sadly mine 3rd and only paid first two.

Cheers, luckily the drift in odds was nothing to worry about and the larger SP meant a larger return. Congrats on the Lucky 15. Gutted for you that Alberta's run fell.

Titus Gent E/W at Wolves tonight will be my only other horse for the day.

I think its time we all stopped posting tips on here. I've yet to see a winning one, even my own ones.

Ahem, from Saturday...

Imperial Commander tomorrow at 8/11 (won at better sp of 10/11), who should really win this at a canter. The Twiston-Davies stable are in excellent form right now and Nigel TD has been speaking out about this horse today saying it's looking fitter and better than ever. Imperial Commander is massively ahead the rest in the official ratings and will surely do the business tomorrow.

I also tipped Time for Rupert 2 weeks ago at 7/2, who won. Although it wasn't strictly a tip.

I didn't back JohnnyDougDogg's tip because all he said was "get on it". He didn't give us reason to have confidence in the horse, why it had a chance of placing or winning, how connected his person who tipped him is or how successful he's been with that person's tips in the past. I'm not going to throw my money away on a tip because someone on a forum tells me to get on it. For all we know, it could just be a fancy from the person who tipped him.

There has been a lot of very good tips on here before, especially from Kayster and Cabbage, who seem to have decent connections, but sadly don't post here much anymore. Myself, doulikefish and DJP have also chipped in from time to time, but this thread is a lot quieter than it has been in the past, so there's been a lack of decent information in here recently. Hopefully people won't be put off from giving out a tip if they have the info to back it up or a reliable source, because I'm always interested in any info going about and will always share any I hear.

Imperial Commander was an odds on favourite and winner of a huge race like the Gold Cup, can that be classed as a tip?

I've put two tips on this thread before, both of which placed, but a place for me is a hollow win at best, theres something about getting a place that means nothing to me.

Edited by Lambies_Apprentice

Ahem, from Saturday...

I also tipped Time for Rupert 2 weeks ago at 7/2, who won. Although it wasn't strictly a tip.

I didn't back JohnnyDougDogg's tip because all he said was "get on it". He didn't give us reason to have confidence in the horse, why it had a chance of placing or winning, how connected his person who tipped him is or how successful he's been with that person's tips in the past. I'm not going to throw my money away on a tip because someone on a forum tells me to get on it. For all we know, it could just be a fancy from the person who tipped him.

There has been a lot of very good tips on here before, especially from Kayster and Cabbage, who seem to have decent connections, but sadly don't post here much anymore. Myself, doulikefish and DJP have also chipped in from time to time, but this thread is a lot quieter than it has been in the past, so there's been a lack of decent information in here recently. Hopefully people won't be put off from giving out a tip if they have the info to back it up or a reliable source, because I'm always interested in any info going about and will always share any I hear.

I no longer get as much info from that said connection mate, which is why I don't post as much which is a pitty.  Been getting a few winners myself recently, but nothing to write home about.

What I will say is start looking out for Howard Johnsons horses around this time of year, as that is who my connection trained for and this was the time of year they started coming into a bit of form, early in the jumps season.  You know the ones im on about....... with the black and gold half colours on the jockeys top.

I have a day of work today so took a stab at the sedgefield placepot, seeing as it was a lot of small fields.  Waiting on the last 2 to get it up.  Have tried posting a wee photo of it, but not sure if it will work.

Personally I dont take tips of here unless there is a very good reason behind it, with some form and justification to back it up.

Image.bmp