Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Good lad!

Did u fancy him too or just liked my tip?

Took it at 1pm ish i was looking through the cards and there wasnt much else that stood out,im not a fan of the sand dancing but at least we can have a wee punt in the cold weather

Found one for today that im excited about, providing he can stay on his feet!

12:45 - CHELTENHAM - CHICAGO GREY

Last 2 outings have been over this course/distance & class. Won it's penultimate start by a fair margin and on it's last run stalked the leaders approaching the last few jumps, got its self in front and going nicely till it took a crashing fall. Has beat some of todays rivals in the past and is a great price @ 4/1. really like the look of this one with the only concern being its fall last time. Going to go in a bit bigger than normal....

Will also throw in KALAHARI KING (1.55 CHELT) purely down to last years performance at the Cheltenham festival. Likes the course and always gives you a run for your money.

Edit - f**k it, like the look of I'M DELILAH (11:40 CHELT) at a price of 9/1. Fell at the last when a length clear LTO and is also a previous C&D winner.

Trebles/Doubles/Singles

Edited by Kayster

I give up..........Oh wait......got a lucky 15 on tonight @ Wolverhampton, see how that goes first ;)

6.20 - LOCKATANKS

7.20 - SKELETON

7.50 - DOT'S DELIGHT

8.20 - ELIJAH PEPPER (which I just recognised is a non - runner)

TWIST MAGIC, NEWBURY, 3.10

Peterborough Chase

Paul Nicholls trained horse who has been a Winner of 5 Grade 1 races. Only concern is if he can stay the 2 mile 4. Noel Fehily booked for the ride aswell

Edited by lichtie23

Have quite a few bets on today. Basically backing the Henderson/Geraghty duo to have a good day at Newbury, McCoy to have a good day at Bangor and the following...

Singles/Double...1.30 Rimini (7/1) and 2.05 Carrickmines (4/1) at Newbury

and a large single on Thoughtsofstardom (4/1) at Lingfield.