Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

...and thanks to Ladbroke's Best Odds Guaranteed on horses, my expected £30.21 returns are actually £38.90! :D

Stuck on an 80p Trixie on the next few races, Eastern Gift, Rhythm Stick and Private Equity. Because I like the names and the jockeys have pretty patterns on their jumpers.

Edited by dave258

...and thanks to Ladbroke's Best Odds Guaranteed on horses, my expected £30.21 returns are actually £38.90! :D

Stuck on an 80p Trixie on the next few races, Eastern Gift, Rhythm Stick and Private Equity. Because I like the names and the jockeys have pretty patterns on their jumpers.

Second, First and race abandoned <_<

BONNIE PRINCE BLUE,SOUTHWELL,2.05

Back too 6 furlongs after just falling short last time out at 5. Was ahead of Silaah in that race aswell. Not a world beater by any stretch of the imagination but won't need to be at his best to dispose of this field

Short Price Double......

WESTERN ARISTOCRAT,LINGFIELD,12.20

Looks a promising horse after debut win over distance at Newmarket. Also has the best sand jockey on board in George Baker.

RAKAAN,LINGFIELD,1.20

Current stable have found the key to to success of this 3 year old. 1st apperance since a decent 2nd at Goodwood in July. Only his 2nd run on the AW (2/12 in 6furlong race in Aug 09) and has Kieron Fallon on board

So 4 of the 5 scheduled meets are off today.

I hate winter

DJP likes this!

DJP does not like his huge pay cut or redundancy option :( (for record took very large pay cut, but plan to look for a new job, better to be in work then no work)

At Southwell tomorrow I'll be backing Singles & Trixie on... 1.05 Spirit of Dixie 2.05 Nazreef and 2.35 Punching. Will also have an E/W on Thoughtsofstardom in the first.

At Kempton, I fancy Henderson and Nicholls to dominate, so I'll be having a close look at possible singles & perms on 12.50 Journeyman, 1.20 Dark Lover, 2.20 Bermuda Boy, 2.50 Eradicate, 3.20 American Trilogy/Working Title and 3.50 Pepe Simo.

Weather permitting of course.

JOURNEYMAN, KEMPTON, 12.50

Nicky Henderson trained 4 year old gelding who finished 3rd on his only career start at Worcester. AP McCoy booked for the ride. Yard has a 31% strike rate in bumpers this year. Only worry is if it will handle the fibresand

At Southwell tomorrow I'll be backing Singles & Trixie on... 1.05 Spirit of Dixie 2.05 Nazreef and 2.35 Punching. Will also have an E/W on Thoughtsofstardom in the first.

At Kempton, I fancy Henderson and Nicholls to dominate, so I'll be having a close look at possible singles & perms on 12.50 Journeyman, 1.20 Dark Lover, 2.20 Bermuda Boy, 2.50 Eradicate, 3.20 American Trilogy/Working Title and 3.50 Pepe Simo.

Weather permitting of course.

Ended up with a few changes with the multiples. Swapped Nazreef for Thoughtsofstardom and added Nazreef in with the Kempton lot. Also swapped Bermuda for Giorgio Quercus and havn't bothered with the 3.20 at Kempton as couldn't choose between American Trilogy and Working Title. As expected, the Henderson and Nicholls selections are favourites or 2nd favourites and if 2 or 3 of them can win along with Nazreef, I'll be delighted.

Good luck to Lichtie and anyone else having a punt today.