Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

DARK PROMISE, LINGFIELD, 1.40

best horse out of the 8 runners in the race. Has won twice in 5 career starts, both at this distance. Won last time out on the AW in a 5 runner field at Lingfield!

Another Winner.

Lead from tge start, kicked about 4-5 lengths clear in the final straight and eased home.

Good stuff mate, hope you've got them in multiples. I'm going to have a punt on Twist Magic.

Have quite a few bets on today. Basically backing the Henderson/Geraghty duo to have a good day at Newbury, McCoy to have a good day at Bangor and the following...

Singles/Double...1.30 Rimini (7/1) and 2.05 Carrickmines (4/1) at Newbury

1 Winner and 2 placed from Geraghty and 1 winner from McCoy had me breaking even and Rimini winning gave me a decent profit for the day.

Good stuff mate, hope you've got them in multiples. I'm going to have a punt on Twist Magic.

1 Winner and 2 placed from Geraghty and 1 winner from McCoy had me breaking even and Rimini winning gave me a decent profit for the day.

There all just singles mate. Had Solwhit aswell so not had the perfect betting day!

Congrats on your profit tho

TWIST MAGIC, NEWBURY, 3.10

Peterborough Chase

Paul Nicholls trained horse who has been a Winner of 5 Grade 1 races. Only concern is if he can stay the 2 mile 4. Noel Fehily booked for the ride aswell

Anyone that has twist magic in the 2010 dead poll will be delighted to know they are now a winner !

SCOTER FONTAINE, EXETER, 2.20

Lihhtly raced but has never been out the top 4 in his 4 career starts including a win at Hereford. Has AP McCoy on board

I'm on. Seems to have been quite a bit of money for this already this morning.

6:30 Kempton

Very Well Red 20/1

Gone e/w on that

7:30 Kempton

Tuxedo 9/2

On the nose

Not sure what to expect from them today, know of a better horse to come (was told why it didn't win last time out but heard all that before :lol:) .

Just seen you are on as well City fan :)