Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

JOURNEYMAN, KEMPTON, 12.50

Nicky Henderson trained 4 year old gelding who finished 3rd on his only career start at Worcester. AP McCoy booked for the ride. Yard has a 31% strike rate in bumpers this year. Only worry is if it will handle the fibresand

FAIL

Fucking typical. 10/1 Henderson horse beats the short priced Nicholls one by a head. I bet Bermuda Boy will go and beat Giorgio Quercus by a nose at 2.20 :rolleyes:

Nice lift SuperAlly, shame you didn't have them doubled up.

Caykur Rizespor U-20's and Wit Georgia Tiblisi double? :lol: Sounds a stick on! :P

Fucking typical. 10/1 Henderson horse beats the short priced Nicholls one by a head. I bet Bermuda Boy will go and beat Giorgio Quercus by a nose at 2.20 :rolleyes:

Nice lift SuperAlly, shame you didn't have them doubled up.

Caykur Rizespor U-20's and Wit Georgia Tiblisi double? :lol: Sounds a stick on! :P

Hopefully :ph34r:

well Giorgio Quercus and Nazreef helped heal the wounds a bit. An Eradicate win would've given me some doubles and a treble and left open the chance of a 4 fold with Pepe Simo, but was 2nd.

Going to end the day with...

Singles & Double..3.20 Working Title and 3.50 Pepe Simo

E/W Singles & RF... 3.35 Abulharith @ 16/1 & Yossi @ 13/2

Pepe Simo won to help repair a bit of the damage.

On reflection, the Kempton selections weren't too bad. 2 winners and 4 places (3 of which were 2nd). Only Journeyman failed to place, which has cost me the placepot.