Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Nice double city fan. Just one bet for me, tuxedo at kempton on the nose @ 15/2

Cheers for the heads up, got on e/w this morning.

Other bets for today are

4.20 Ace of Spies @ 10/1 e/w

W Carson enhanced win & place double. Eton Fable to win & Eseej to place 9/2.

W Carson enhanced win & place double. Eton Fable to win & Eseej to place 9/2.

This came in but f**k me, I'm an idiot. They both won (Essej at 11/1) So you'd think I'd put a small double on the 2 winning just incase, but nope, the short priced favourite put me off, what an idiot. Ah well a win is a win.

DJP - Were you on Eseej? Wish I had doubled it up with Tuxedo, could be a great day for Hiatt.

Edited by cityfan

Good win, cityfan.

I've got a question. Is there an easy way of calculating approximate returns on an e/w trixie or say, 4-folds and upwards bet (from 6 selections)?

Betting Calculator is a popular one

Ladbrokes Betting Calculator is a bit more user friendly

Edited by cityfan

This came in but f**k me, I'm an idiot. They both won (Essej at 11/1) So you'd think I'd put a small double on the 2 winning just incase, but nope, the short priced favourite put me off, what an idiot. Ah well a win is a win.

DJP - Were you on Eseej? Wish I had doubled it up with Tuxedo, could be a great day for Hiatt.

Hopefully yard back in form :). Sadly was not on. Like you saw it was a small race with short priced fav and it kinda put me off. If I was at home I would have bet on it, but as busy at work, gave it a miss. Looks like I could be working almost 11-12 hours a day - 5 days a week :(. Although only done 10 hours yesterday as left at 6pm so I could watch Mogwai and Twilight Sad in Oxford.

Put £20 on Tuxedo this morning and now just have £5 more e/w, If Essej had lost i'd have probably felt more confident :lol: Would have been a lovely double, gutted for not doing it :(

Put £20 on Tuxedo this morning and now just have £5 more e/w, If Essej had lost i'd have probably felt more confident :lol: Would have been a lovely double, gutted for not doing it :(

I see it came last :( Sore one. I most likely would've been on it anyway even if you hadn't pointed it out, so no worries.

:lol: Like my tips DJP.

Cheers for the heads up anyway.Took the dog out and completely forgot about it but didn't back it after i texted you to say it was drifting like a barge.

No worries,Saints got their first win since I can remember so been a decent week for me and Swindon could be looking at 3 pts at Southampton on Saturday. :P

:lol: Like my tips DJP.

Cheers for the heads up anyway.Took the dog out and completely forgot about it but didn't back it after i texted you to say it was drifting like a barge.

No worries,Saints got their first win since I can remember so been a decent week for me and Swindon could be looking at 3 pts at Southampton on Saturday. :P

Horse is decent, will find out why on tuesday what happended. Was more sick with Essej winning.

I fancy Swindon big time tomorrow, 8/1 ;)

Not too much to get excited about today. Went for the following e/w singles & trixie

2.10 Chjimes @ 12/1

3.00 Razor Royal @ 12/1

4.20 Mister New York @ 16/1

and a gigantic £7.59 on Swindon Draw No Bet @ 6/1 :lol:

Wilson Out! :lol:

At 1-1 I thought you would be quids in. Terrible. Wilson won't go and chairman is clueless about football.

Todays ew lucky 15

3.00 Towcester Lightening Fire 11/2

2.30 Towcester Lucky Landing 10/1

2.10 Fontwell Lost Two Stars 10/1

3.10 Fontwell Rateable Value 7/2

Just to let you guys know there might be a wee gem hidden away in the last at Wolverhampton tonight, if your the kind of punter that likes franking form of on form horses against other horses it has ran against. 6.00 - WOLVERHAMPTON - LAYLAS DANCER Form over last 3 races reads 212. 3 runs ago this one finished a neck behind ESEEJ and was unlucky not to win it as he closed in on the on form ESEEJ in the final strides. As you all know from reading above ESEEJ scored at 11/1 the other day to clinch a 3 timer. Since then LAYLAS DANCER won on it's reappearence then finished 2nd - again by just a neck - on it's last outing. The odds on favourite is on good form and loves this course but top weight could be a concern. 9/2 is available and if you frank it with ESEEJ, it has a great chance!!

Edited by Kayster

Also going to throw in a reverse forecast between LAYLAS DANCER & STAVERSJOY

STAVERSJOY'S last 7 runs have been over Course and Distance and form has read:

LOSE-WIN-LOSE-WIN-LOSE-WIN-LOSE, so certainly likes ths course and has the ability to challenge. 12/1 and 9/2 are tasty prices, just need to hope the Jolly runs a stinker!