Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Anyone watching the farce going on at Wolverhampton at the moment? It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in Horse Racing. There was a checkered flag halfway through the race, which means to avoid obstacle (there was a stricken horse on the racing line), but all the jockeys pulled the horses up and they were down to walking pace and they are practically at a stop and then all of a sudden, they start racing again. I backed the horse that finished 2nd on the nose, so I'm due to lose £35, but there's surely no way a race that stopped halfway through should stand. There's a lot of confusion going on, the presenters, commentators, jockeys, punters and trainers haven't a clue what's going on and if this race is going to be voided or not. There's currently a stewards enquiry, it'll be an absolute disgrace if the result stands.

If that result stands then its a joke, all the horses completely pulled up.  I was also on CARNAC mate but only a couple of quid.  Was in the bookies watching it and no one really had a clue what was happening.

Must have been the jockeys faults for stopping.  Fair play to the one who recognised the quickest and got on with it.  Wouldn't be complaining if I was picking up winnings on it.

Still a joke though IMO!

Must have been the jockeys faults for stopping.  Fair play to the one who recognised the quickest and got on with it.  Wouldn't be complaining if I was picking up winnings on it.

Still a joke though IMO!

The fact that the winner from last to first when they stopped makes it even more of a joke.

Tip annoying me now :(:lol:

e/w lucky 15 although will them as off to Swindon now

1.55 Newbury Vagrant Emperor 16/1

2.10 Doncaster Awesome Freddie 7/1

2.25 Newbury Cornish Sett 5/1

3.00 Newbury Tail Of The Bank 9/1

Only one horse for me today and it's one I have been waiting on re-appearing since its last outing at Musselburgh.

3.35 - NEWBURY - EUROPEAN DREAM

Finished very strongly in a class 2 event last time out. Drops to class 3 today and has been treated quite well in the handicap. Big point today is the drop in class.

Currently 10/1

Edited by Kayster

e/w lucky 15

3.20 Sedgefield Borderhopper 22/1 28/1 Placed :)

4.50 Sedgefield Lindseyfield Lodge 22/1

2.40 Huntingdon Loch Ba 5/1

4.10 Huntingdon Ubi Ace 5/1 7/1 Winner :)

1 winner @ 7/1 and a place @ 28/1, not to bad