Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Good luck Rydo and to the rest of the punters today. Like the rest been working silly hours in my first week of a new job. Was unable to post what I was told about Very Well Red although sure you would have noticed it was a much longer trip then usual for it.

e/w lucky 15

2.10 Haydock Lively Baron 9/1

2.25 Ascot Iconoclast 10/1 WINNER :)

3.20 Haydock Silver By Nature 9/1 gsp 10/1 WINNER :)

3.35 Ascot Shalone 8/1

Happy with that £60 back from £12 stake.

Not so happy with Swindon's performance today

At some point earlier, someone posted a website that you can check a couple of days in advance if a certain horse will be running. Anyone know what it was? To save me trawling through the last 10-or-so pages lol.

Cheers.

Probably other sites, but go to AtTheRaces and type in horse or trainer and see forthcoming races

Sunday racing usually always looks like the poor relation to the classy racing on a Saturday but there is one I like the look of at Sedgefield in the 2.40 in what looks a weak race.

HASPER

13 y o b g ( Sandy Forster)

Record racing LH:261214U325(2-10)

Record racing RH: PU(0-2)

Conclusion: He has done most of his racing going Left Handed

Record in fields of 8 runners or less: 121P2U(2-6)

Record in fields of 9 runners or more: 264U325(0-6)

Conclusion: His best runs have come in small fields.

Summary of ideal conditions:

When racing in fields of 8 runners or less, going Left Handed, his record reads: 1212(2-4).

He may be thirteen years old but given ideal conditions today, in such a weak race, he has to be the value at around the 11/2-6/1 mark.

Best of luck with whatever you bet today

Steven

Storming Gale goes in the 2.10 at Carlisle today. I backed him last time out when he won @ 6's and have some interest on him for the Albert Bartlett at the Festival. Won't be backing today due to the price but hopefully he wins easy.

One that I will back though is Royal Chatelier in the 3.50 at Hereford. I also backed him last time out when he won over C&D, I thought the jockey gave him a cracking ride that day and he's back up top today and doesn't have a penalty to carry for the win. Main concern is the fact the ground is heavy but from what I can remember it was pretty poor when he won (although the description that day was good to soft, soft in places it seemed more of a slog than that when I watched it)..

3.20 - LUDLOW - JECZMIEN - Jockey and trainer boast a 50% strike rate.

&

4.10 - DONCASTER - ACKERTAK - Backed from 16's into 6's and still going shorter

2 x £4 Singles

1 x £2 Double

I like the look of these 2, have backed them both.