Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

PILGREEN, STRATFORD, 2.20

Won a maiden at Ffos Las in December and looked impressive. Was 3rd here at Stratfordin previous race. Progressive sort who looks the class act of the race.

Will double up with Bears Affair

2nd.

Brave fight but the winner eased home in the end. Disapointing

2.00 Anne of Kiev @ 4/1

2.15 Kerada @ 5/2

4.10 Yankee Storm @ SP

Anne of Kiev won at 7/1 and Yankee Storm won at 9/2. Just a shame Kerada fell, or it could have been an excellent day.

One last bet for today, 5.20 Follow The Flag at 9/1 (e/w)

Anne of Kiev won at 7/1 and Yankee Storm won at 9/2. Just a shame Kerada fell, or it could have been an excellent day.

One last bet for today, 5.20 Follow The Flag at 9/1 (e/w)

Should have gone for Anne OF Kiev as well, always seems to win when I watch.

Actually made profit today by back Thorntons Turbo De Ranch on final race at Newbury winning @ 16/1 :)

Keeping it in the family. a crazy lucky 15. Nothing takes my fancy. Also small e.w single bets

2.10 Hexham Bunratty 33/1

2.40 Hexham Loch Dhu 100/1

4.10 Hexham First Gunner 66/1

4.40 Hexham Sotovik 20/1

Keeping it in the family. a crazy lucky 15. Nothing takes my fancy. Also small e.w single bets

2.10 Hexham Bunratty 33/1 50/1 2nd :)

2.40 Hexham Loch Dhu 100/1

4.10 Hexham First Gunner 66/1

4.40 Hexham Sotovik 20/1

Good start, Bunratty drifts to 50/1 and comes 2nd :lol:

PLUMPTON - 4.10 - LEMON SILK

Showed some good form around this time last year. Drier ground should help after a few poor performances on heavy/soft ground.

3.00 - TOWCESTER - LIBERTY SEEKER

C&D winner, which has also been placed on 5 out of 5 starts round this course and went close LTO on 17th of this month. That race has a produced a subsequent winner 4 days ago at Kempton in the shape of KADOUCHSKI. Will need to defy top weight and see off the challenge of the favourite.

3.30 - TOWCESTER - STAPLETON - E/W

Only one run this season to it's name finishing 5th of 15. Hopefully come on a bit for the run. 20/1 is too big a price to turn down in a 8 runner race.

2.20 - WOLVERHAMPTON - UNLIMITED

C&D winner LTO and finished an impressive 6 lengths in front of second place. Hopefully it can reproduce that form and take the honurs today.

Lucky 15 + Singles on all. Bit bigger on Lemon Silk & Liberty Seeker as I feel they have the best chance of the 4.

Very poor selections today. I seem to have went off the boil of late. Used to be able to pick a few nice winners but lately I have been rubbish.

Hopefully the start of the flate season will bring me some luck, starting with HIGHLAND WARRIOR at Musselburgh on Friday, which is an old timer that has done me a few good turns last season.

CLEAR ICE, SOUTHWELL, 3.30

dropping back down too 5 furlongs after finishing 3rd in a 6 furlong seller at Wolves last time out. Only been out the top 2 once in 9 starts on the fibresand. Jockey is claiming 3 pound aswell