Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Not like you to buy one either, but - hey ho :guinness

He doesn't share his chips round either, unlike me :angry:

Meeting doulikefish next week down at Silverstone, could be interesting. You're not working down that way you are SS that weekend?

Not posted here for a while but here's todays e/w lucky 15 ;-

War Poet @ 10/1 (GP)

Win or E/W

15:25 OLD NEWTON CUP H'CAP 1m 4fPending

Toolain @ 9/1 (GP)

Win or E/W

14:35 CHALLENGE HANDICAP 1m 14yPendingNight Carnation @ 6/1 (GP)

Win or E/W

14:00 CORAL CHARGE 5f 6yPendingNahrain @ 10/11 (GP)

Win or E/W

16:15 LISTED DISTAFF 1m 14yPending

e/w singles on all except Nahrain.

I also think Polly's Mark has a great chance in the Lancashire Oaks with the jockey booking being a tip in itself.

Slightly OT, but does anyone on here subscribe to Racing UK? Really thinking about getting it and I find myself watching a lot of racing anyway even when I've not got a bet on, so I'd get my viewers worth out of it. Value for money? I see that days like tomorrow they have no meeting being shown and aside from Live coverage they just tend to show repeats with no news or preview shows like ATR.

He doesn't share his chips round either, unlike me :angry:

Meeting doulikefish next week down at Silverstone, could be interesting. You're not working down that way you are SS that weekend?

Unfortunately not mate it would have been a right hoot but I'm in Florida! :P

Slightly OT, but does anyone on here subscribe to Racing UK? Really thinking about getting it and I find myself watching a lot of racing anyway even when I've not got a bet on, so I'd get my viewers worth out of it. Value for money? I see that days like tomorrow they have no meeting being shown and aside from Live coverage they just tend to show repeats with no news or preview shows like ATR.

Plenty of free trial offers around if you can look for them.

Try using quidco - I think you get a month free or something.

They do do "Mark your Card" Saturday lunchtime (preview prog)

My own take on it though is: as I work 9-5, MOST of what I want to see in on C4 anyway. Sundays good stuff from France / Ireland etc, is generally on the ATR channel which costs me £1 a month & gets me Sky sp news too.

How's everyone been doing with the horses recently? I'm going to have a wee flutter today, although I'm very out of touch!

Single:

2.15 Miss Tenacious @ 10/3

Singles & RF:

4.30 Phluke @ 4/1

4.30 Love Nest @ 4/1

E/W Singles & Double:

7.40 Caledonia Princess @ 9/1

9.10 Caledonia Prince @ 12/1

One bet for today and I'm astounded at the price.

Shammy Buskins in the 3.45 at Newton Abbot.

Currently sitting at a huge 16/1. A very consistent horse who has proven over slightly longer distances - 3m 4f on its last two trips, and its last winning trip 3m 1f it can stay the distance in these races with finishes of 3, 2 and 1 in its last three starts. Those were also class 3 races and from what I can remember the biggest price the horse went off at in any of these three races was 8/1. Jockey Andrew Thornton who is onboard today was also on board in its last three runs.

£10 e/w.

Edited by Lambies_Apprentice

MYSTIC EDGE, LINGFIELD, 2.30

3rd last time out on the AW at Wolves and a gallant 2nd at Nottingham last time out. Jamie Spencer on board can only be a positive

Winner

made all the running and kicked on at the 2 furlong marker and won winding down.

SP was 2/1 but I got on at 3/1