Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

HANDLES FOR FORKS, FFOS LAS, 2.20

EW shout. Mick Shannon trained colt that has 2 decent runs behind him. Open too improvement. Currently 12/1

4th in a race that was won by an 80/1 shot and the 1/4 favourite finished 2nd last

HURRICAINE LADY, WINDSOR, 8.10

2 wins from 3 wins on Turf and 3 places from 4 starts in the All Weather. 2 wins from 2 starts over today's 8 furlong distance. Won at Leicester last time out

2nd

ran a decent race but couldn't quite get up to beat the favourite

I think Ginger Ted in the 7.45 at Hamilton is a cracking bet tonight. I'm on for £25 e/w at 13/2.

It's a course and distance winner and the jockey booking suggests they are having a serious tilt at this race tonight.

One from one at course and distance, two from five for today's jockey and this race looks like the reason he's at the meeting.

Also this horse has some decent form in the book and was a bit unlucky in his last race.

I think Ginger Ted in the 7.45 at Hamilton is a cracking bet tonight. I'm on for £25 e/w at 13/2.

It's a course and distance winner and the jockey booking suggests they are having a serious tilt at this race tonight.

One from one at course and distance, two from five for today's jockey and this race looks like the reason he's at the meeting.

Also this horse has some decent form in the book and was a bit unlucky in his last race.

Terrible run :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

No bad luck and no fault on the jockey's part, too bad to be true but I'll be steering well clear of this one until there's some sign of a return to form. First time blinkers clearly didn't help.

Today's horses haven't been much better than yesterday's effort from Ginger Ted, in fact make that no better. All the studying done last night and this morning has resulted in a never challenging third and three unplaced efforts. Kind of picked up where I left off last week. Strangely I could still finish the weekend in profit if Hot Prospect can land the 4.05 at Newbury, my main bet of the day and got on 8/1 this morning.