Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

5 minutes ago, pawpar said:

No shit Sherlock.

And criminal profiler Pat Brown reveals she believes Kate and Gerry McCann are ‘lying and concealing guilt’ about the disappearance.

Right you P&B convicts, keep us appraised.

The exact details about the latest ‘major breakthrough’ will not be revealed until the TV show airs on Sunday evening in Australia.

And criminal profiler Pat Brown reveals she believes Kate and Gerry McCann are ‘lying and concealing guilt’ about the disappearance.

Groundbreaking stuff there. Has anyone considered this option before?

No shit Sherlock.
Right you P&B convicts, keep us appraised.
The exact details about the latest ‘major breakthrough’ will not be revealed until the TV show airs on Sunday evening in Australia.

I'd rather not. It's just shit tabloid tv for morons. But, if I remember, I'll watch and report back. I'll guarantee that it won't be anything ground breaking.

32 minutes ago, Swarley said:

I'd rather not. It's just shit tabloid tv for morons. But, if I remember, I'll watch and report back. I'll guarantee that it won't be anything ground breaking.

What, they won't be digging her up?

Edited by welshbairn

Her mother Kate described the approaching 10th anniversary as a "horrible marker of time, stolen time".

Is this what she's calling the time she was away from the apartment now?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39706194

This c**t is worse than Inspector Clouseau.

Asked if police were any closer to solving the case than they were six years ago, Mr Rowley said: "I know we have a significant line of inquiry which is worth pursuing, and because it's worth pursuing it could provide an answer, but until we've gone through it I won't know whether we are going to get there or not."

But he added that "there was no reason whatsoever" to suspect Madeleine's parents were involved in her disappearance.

If the parents weren't involved then I think the worst part now would be that they really don't know what she looks like. As a result every time they see a child anywhere with any sort of resemblance it must be hard not to want to ask the people with said child a lot of questions about their kid in an accusing manner.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If the parents weren't involved then I think the worst part now would be that they really don't know what she looks like. As a result every time they see a child anywhere with any sort of resemblance it must be hard not to want to ask the people with said child a lot of questions about their kid in an accusing manner.

Nah, she's got that funny eye thing we were all supposed to be looking out for.

A bit like the twitch Gerry gets anytime he sees a spade.

7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Rowley said: "I know we have a significant line of inquiry which is worth pursuing, and because it's worth pursuing it could provide an answer..."

Completely misunderstands causality IMO.

It would be reasonable to say, "... because it could provide an answer, it's worth pursuing..."

Also, while there may be no reason to conclude that G&K were involved, there's plenty of reason to suspect it. Again, Rowley's thinking seems a bit addled.

8 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Her mother Kate described the approaching 10th anniversary as a "horrible marker of time, stolen time".

Is this what she's calling the time she was away from the apartment now?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39706194

This c**t is worse than Inspector Clouseau.

Asked if police were any closer to solving the case than they were six years ago, Mr Rowley said: "I know we have a significant line of inquiry which is worth pursuing, and because it's worth pursuing it could provide an answer, but until we've gone through it I won't know whether we are going to get there or not."

But he added that "there was no reason whatsoever" to suspect Madeleine's parents were involved in her disappearance.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

57 minutes ago, sugna said:

Completely misunderstands causality IMO.

It would be reasonable to say, "... because it could provide an answer, it's worth pursuing..."

Also, while there may be no reason to conclude that G&K were involved, there's plenty of reason to suspect it. Again, Rowley's thinking seems a bit addled.

The parents were involved. It was entirely due to their neglect that this child disappeared. That they've never been charged with child neglect, and have since gone on to become some kind of celebrities in the eyes of the media is a fucking obscenity.

18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The parents were involved. It was entirely due to their neglect that this child disappeared. That they've never been charged with child neglect, and have since gone on to become some kind of celebrities in the eyes of the media is a fucking obscenity.

That's the good old fair-minded MSM and PCS for you.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I don't think they want to be celebs but if publicity keeps the hunt going for their daughter then fair enough.  Being a father of a little girl I can't think of anything worse than her going missing, especially if I could have prevented it.  Fair play to the parents because I would have probably topped myself by now.