Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Did South Park ever do a show about the McCanns? Seems right up their street, but I don't know if the Americans were subjected to the same level of mawkish navel-gazing that the press over here indulged in.

Did South Park ever do a show about the McCanns? Seems right up their street, but I don't know if the Americans were subjected to the same level of mawkish navel-gazing that the press over here indulged in.

No

That one is where butters follows his dad about and sees him going to gay orgies, butters tells his maw, his maw tries to kill butters because she has a mental turn and fails and they say a Puerto Rican takes him, must be set on some American story we aren't privy to

Edited by 1320Lichtie

America did take notice of the case at the time, but faded out quicker than did in the UK.

33,338 people under the age of 18 are missing in the USA.

800,000 people are reported missing in 2012. Many did return. However looking at those figures 1 missing person from the UK doesn't make too much news time.

America did take notice of the case at the time, but faded out quicker than did in the UK.

33,338 people under the age of 18 are missing in the USA.

800,000 people are reported missing in 2012. Many did return. However looking at those figures 1 missing person from the UK doesn't make too much news time.

So, one in every 375 Americans is missing? That would be about 160,000 Britons. I'd check to see what the actual figures are here, but I'm already late for work; damn you P&B :P

No

That one is where butters follows his dad about and sees him going to gay orgies, butters tells his maw, his maw tries to kill butters because she has a mental turn and fails and they say a Puerto Rican takes him, must be set on some American story we aren't privy to

I remember that episode, and I vaguely remember knowing what they were basing it off in real-life, but the alzheimers NURSE! :wacko:

Im not proving it the suggestion that they did away with her is absolute lunacy

How is it lunacy? Plenty of parents have killed kids. They may not have landed the fatal blow but they left her alone so they could go out. That's as good as killing her in my book.

How is it lunacy? Plenty of parents have killed kids. They may not have landed the fatal blow but they left her alone so they could go out. That's as good as killing her in my book.

For them to have killed her either they had the deed done and went to dinner completely calmly which i don't see as humanly possible

If they got back and found her dead they couldn't have disposed of the body in time

The only way they could have done it would be if everyone that was at dinner that night was some how in on it which i don't see possible. They do seem like weird and creepy people but they're not capable of this, dont think any parents out there are!

For them to have killed her either they had the deed done and went to dinner completely calmly which i don't see as humanly possible

If they got back and found her dead they couldn't have disposed of the body in time

The only way they could have done it would be if everyone that was at dinner that night was some how in on it which i don't see possible. They do seem like weird and creepy people but they're not capable of this, dont think any parents out there are!

So, a dozen around a dinner table couldn't be in on it without blabbing? But half of America can keep shtum about 9/11?

• 1 month later...

If she is alive, which I highly doubt, then she probably has a new life somewhere in the world, unless she's getting the Jozef Fritzl treatment.

Interesting to see how much public money is being spent on other people that have been missing for so long. The Vicky Hamilton case is the only one that I remember receiving anything like those levels of attention so long after the disappearance.

Always wondered why the search for this lassie has continued for so long. Is it deemed in the publics interest still? They're needing to give up as they're never going to find her and also its a slap in the face to other families who's family members are missing and the police do f**k all about it.

Theres plenty that are. there are several cases every year of parents intentionaly harming and killing their own children, not hearing this "oh but what parent would hurt their own child" pish

Aye, ask the polis or social services for their opinions on parental capacity for filicide.

Going out on a limb, I'd even suggest that most parents have known at least one wean that they wouldn't be totally surprised to find out had been killed by one or both of their parents.

(no, I don't mean their own wean :P )