Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

She was clearly an obsessed loon, but I'm not sure I would describe her as a troll from her tweets. Only read a few mind..

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt

Interesting, Troll probably is the wrong word, trolls do things to wind folk up, obsessed loon sounds about right.

I think you've got the wrong end of things here. Looking at her photos the word "troll" is clearly used to describe her species

Anyone hear the "media expert" on Radio Scotland at around half five yesterday evening? He must have said the word "Trolling" at least a dozen times, and every single time pronounced it "trawling".

I considered "trawling" him on Twitter but I don't want to end up dead in a hotel room, so I decided against it.

• 5 months later...

Can't believe what happens?

That people leave their kids to wander alone! Or have no clue where they are! There was no reporting to police of a missing child and the police did door to door enquires for over 4 hours to trace who was responsible for this child.

That people leave their kids to wander alone! Or have no clue where they are! There was no reporting to police of a missing child and the police did door to door enquires for over 4 hours to trace who was responsible for this child.

Right. It's just that it doesn't mention all that in the link. It's just a vague story on a kid being found and parents being charged.

Maybe it was going for a slushie like that toddler on the news the other day:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-called-after-4-year-old-leaves-5420658

While it's obviously poor parenting and concerning a child that age could wander off, it's not at all comparable to the McCann situation.

Exactly, when the mccanns were charged folk like richard branson donated six figure sums to help them get off with it. they also have enough money to sue the police cheif. they have all the english newspapers making them look like innocent victims when they were at best completly negelgent and at worst actively involved. where as these parents willl just be chaarged and social work wil get involved and that will bee that. if youre going to put youre child at risk you had better be an upper middle class family with good friends in high places

Exactly, when the mccanns were charged folk like richard branson donated six figure sums to help them get off with it. they also have enough money to sue the police cheif. they have all the english newspapers making them look like innocent victims when they were at best completly negelgent and at worst actively involved. where as these parents willl just be chaarged and social work wil get involved and that will bee that. if youre going to put youre child at risk you had better be an upper middle class family with good friends in high places

^^^

Bee in his bonnet.