Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

But you said they can, deffo, with a 90%+ success rate.......

Im sure you will agree that my source is as relevant, if not more so than your source.

from the same article..

"The study was carried out by researchers from the Ambulante Pneumologie in Stuttgart, Germany, and Schillerhoede Hospital, Gerlingen, Germany. The study was funded using the authors’ own money. One of the credited authors declared a possible conflict of interest due to them owning the training kennel used in the research."

The only percentages I've mentioned are the ones from the studies. I've personally not said that they can with 90% certainty; that'd just be silly. I'm also sure the figures that are in the 90's in terms of percentage are "specificity", which is different to positive accuracy; think of it as being able to tell if someone doesn't have cancer, instead of having cancer.

That article you've quoted is a review, and as such it wouldn't really be treated as a proper source if you cited it in your own study.

The only percentages I've mentioned are the ones from the studies. I've personally not said that they can with 90% certainty;

but you're wrong in saying that dogs can't sniff out cancer or other abnormalities; because they can.

• 3 months later...

She was clearly an obsessed loon, but I'm not sure I would describe her as a troll from her tweets. Only read a few mind..

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt

Interesting, Troll probably is the wrong word, trolls do things to wind folk up, obsessed loon sounds about right.