Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

This happened in Grangemouth yesterday. Two women have been arrested and charged.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-32116038

You can't quite believe this happens in your own town. :(

She was only sent to the shop for skins, why the f**k did the pigs have to get involved, she had the correct change ffs

• 4 weeks later...

A Portuguese court has awarded the parents of missing Madeleine McCann damages of £357,000 after a libel trial.

So careful what you say on here. :shutup

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32501647

Can we say that they've actively profited from the probable death of their child that, at best, was down to their negligence as parents, or at worst, they had a hand in?

You can, but it might cost you.

I'll have to decide if I'm going to say that they've actively profited from the probable death of their child that, at best, was down to their negligence as parents, or at worst, they had a hand in on an open forum, then.

Wouldn't want to have to pay them more money. Which they've said it's not about for them.

I wonder if the media will ever run a story as to how much they have made over their daughters disappearance

Probably wait another year or so before firing out some exclusive story with someone close to them