Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Aye - cause that's the same :huh:

Found out straight away and jailed.

The McCann's would have had 5 minutes to cover their tracks and and yet 7 years later they are still at large ... and demanding the police keep searching :wacko:

no its not the same, the difference is that the phillpots were benefit claimants in council housing in a jakey area, even without that interview the coppers were immediately suspicious of them

with the mccanns everyone seemed to be "oh dear what a shame that two upstanding members of the community, a doctor no less, have lost their child, lets give them loads a oney to hunt for her"

has it ever been disproved that they didnt have anything to do with her disappearance?

I don't buy into it at all , i know dogs don't lie...

Eh, wrong. Once upon a time, my mum's dog went to the back door giving me the "Oi you, I want a piss in the back garden knobhead". I let it out and when I went back to my dinner less than a minute later, it had gone around the house, through the (open) front door and into the living room where it deceitfully got stuck into my dinner. It never needed any toilet. :angry:

if you read the reports of the last hours , their was a 2.5 hr gap between Maddie being seen and the parents going to the bar, and the version of events from the McCanns differs from the rest of the party and the bar staff...

Even with that considered to you actually think they would be able to go back for dinner and act like nothing had happened - how would they know where to hide the body? They were accused of having her in the boot 25 days after she went missing so how could they go hide here somewhere for that long so that they would know where the body was when they were to go back? I think people need to ask themselves if it happened to them in that situation would they be able to carry on like nothing had happened just to cover their tracks?!

Even with that considered to you actually think they would be able to go back for dinner and act like nothing had happened - how would they know where to hide the body? They were accused of having her in the boot 25 days after she went missing so how could they go hide here somewhere for that long so that they would know where the body was when they were to go back? I think people need to ask themselves if it happened to them in that situation would they be able to carry on like nothing had happened just to cover their tracks?!

You've no met my weans.

Eh, wrong. Once upon a time, my mum's dog went to the back door giving me the "Oi you, I want a piss in the back garden knobhead". I let it out and when I went back to my dinner less than a minute later, it had gone around the house, through the (open) front door and into the living room where it deceitfully got stuck into my dinner. It never needed any toilet. :angry:

People who accuse the Macanns of killing her in the apartment are basing their argument on a beast that would roll about in its own shit given half the chance!

People who accuse the Macanns of killing her in the apartment are basing their argument on a beast that would roll about in its own shit given half the chance!

the same beasts that have been trained for years to sniff out drugs, wepaons and explosives, beasts that can detect diseases like cancer, beatsts that can track scents that humans dont even know are there

the difference is that the phillpots were benefit claimants in council housing in a jakey area, even without that interview the coppers were immediately suspicious of them

The Portuguese police were suspicious of the McCanns and named them as suspects. The fact that they are not in jail has nothing to do with their social status.

This is untrue.

No it's not. Numerous studies have pointed out that canines are very adept at sniffing out alkane compound aromas which permeate from tumors. They are also very adept at smelling theses aromas in urine also.

http://m.erj.ersjournals.com/content/early/2011/08/05/09031936.00051711.abstract?sid=b4c367ac-6264-4d94-8b46-2b1505bb3fcf

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/01/0112_060112_dog_cancer.html

Edited by DonnieDarko

No it's not. Numerous studies have pointed out that canines are very adept at sniffing out alkane compound aromas which permeate from tumors. They are also very adept at smelling theses aromas in urine also.

Can they smell the utter guff you post?

Wow, medical new today.

I amazed they spend million on scanners given they are not 98% accurate,

Why don't they use dogs?

Because it would be a practical nightmare to have dogs kicking about clinics. It's easier to use machines, but you're wrong in saying that dogs can't sniff out cancer or other abnormalities; because they can.