Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

My theory's that Madonna nicked her. She needs a regular supply of virgin blood to keep the wrinkles away. Apparently she's on route to Northern Nigeria at the mo with a cargo plane.

I sorry to anounce that these girls will not be virgins anymore...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27679130

Police officers investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been seen using spades and pitchforks in a cordoned-off area of land in Praia da Luz.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police and South Wales Police joined their Portuguese counterparts in searching the section of scrubland in the Algarve resort.

It is the second day of the search.

The British girl was three when she went missing in the resort in 2007.

The digging is at this stage small scale, and officers have been seen taking samples of rock and putting them into buckets.

Two sniffer dogs, and their handlers, have also been provided by South Wales Police for the search. The springer spaniels were used in the hunt for murdered schoolgirl April Jones in Powys in 2012.

The Met has also asked for two other locations in Praia da Luz to be examined, and the BBC understands that all the searches will be completed by Friday.

On Tuesday morning yellow cones and tape were used to mark out points of interest within the 15 acres of scrubland, and two officers, on their hands and knees and wearing gloves, carried out a detailed search of one small area.

The site is covered with trees and long grass. One side of it goes down to the coast, and the other three are bordered by apartments. In some areas strimmers have been used to cut down grass in order to facilitate the search.

The area is about five minutes' walk from the Ocean Club complex, where the McCanns were staying when Madeleine disappeared.

Police officers investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been seen using spades and pitchforks in a cordoned-off area of land in Praia da Luz.

Bit cocky bringing the pitchforks out already. Have they even got a suspect?

Transcript of conversation between the yard and Portuges coppers.

"Have you looked over there?

Where ees?

Over there on that waste ground.

No ees miles away.

But it's right next to the hotel.

Si, but we very buzy.We look manyana.

Oh for fu¢ksake, Get the shovels."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Transcript of conversation between the yard and Portuges coppers.

"Have you looked over there?

Where ees?

Over there on that waste ground.

No ees miles away.

But it's right next to the hotel.

Si, but we very buzy.We look manyana.

Oh for fu¢ksake, Get the shovels."

Normally you're funny but that was a pish attempt

That's from 2008 is it not? I had a load of people on Facebook the other day giving it the 'Knew it all along' pish whilst sharing a story from 2010 for whatever reason, story said that they thought she was involved.

How are Kate and Gerry McCann so exempt from this investigation. The article in the sun today is absolutely sickening. A native has sprayed "The Parents killed Maddie, stupid English police" on a wall near the search. The sun lead calling them "Yobs" and "Sicko's" then calls the statement "The Untrue Smears".

The attempts to protect those two in the media here are fucking vile and given the facts it's about time someone spoke out about this nationwide coverup. It appears these two shady individuals aren't even allowed to be suspected anymore.

Edited by Hearts Daft

I have been pretty bored recently and been watching a lot of pish on youtube. The strangest thing for me is their reaction afterwards by screaming that they had "let her down" and that "they have taken her". Surely in that situation your natural instinct when someone isn't where they should be is to go and look for her rather than say she's been taken? She has a pair of legs and is capable of wandering off so it would be the natural thing to do. The attitude of Brits surrounding this case is awful as well, the "how dare you accuse them of this" sort of attitude when there is no proof of an abduction being a perfect example. On a human level though i don't think the parents could have been in on this considering they sat there drinking like nothing had happened minutes before they reported her missing but stranger things have happened and Gerry reminds me of this eccentric shop owner i knew growing up who turned out to have a hidden camera in his wall that filmed his neighbour when she was in the shower so who knows.

I also find Gerry to be a master of deflection in the case - the second he is questioned as to his involvement he puts a twist on it as if to say "well this isn't going to help find her so I'm not going to waste seconds of my life answering it" He is also good at giving the old how dare you sort of reaction, it reminds me of my father when questioned about one of his many affairs.