Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

If the 'authorities' can't find a 200 foot long Jumbo jet with 239 people on it then there's no hope for Maddie.

Correct

I think the Portugese authorities fucked the entire case up and there is no actual chance in hell of finding her

Well its obviously an exercise in futility - the Macanns fucked up and should cut their losses and move on and perhaps reproduce once more and learn from their mistakes. Sick of hearing about these leads about a suspicious looking man who was seen in the area 7 years ago.

Well its obviously an exercise in futility - the Macanns fucked up and should cut their losses and move on and perhaps reproduce once more and learn from their mistakes. Sick of hearing about these leads about a suspicious looking man who was seen in the area 7 years ago.

^^^got dark hair and a tan.

The net is closing in around you, give up you piece of Portuguese scum!

^^^got dark hair and a tan.

The net is closing in around you, give up you piece of Portuguese scum!

:lol:

I know it sounds unsympathetic from my point of view but there are leads from this case coming up every month or so and its always the same absolute BS. Even the conspiracies that the parents might have been in on some sort of cover up don't interest me any more!

So stop reading it all then and it won't annoy you. I hope you don't read the Daily Express as I believe they still harp on about Diana.,

You know this, i hardly ever read any newspaper ever. i used to not be able to go without the record but over the past year or so i have completely lost interest, usually see news stories on the likes of this or other social media and follow from there on. And watch the news occasionally, wonder if this nonsense story will be on BBC tonight, in 2014, close to 7 years after the abduction..

:lol:

I know it sounds unsympathetic from my point of view but there are leads from this case coming up every month or so and its always the same absolute BS. Even the conspiracies that the parents might have been in on some sort of cover up don't interest me any more!

Its not an attack on the thread as such just the coverage it gets from the BBC and so on

Its only fair that you let the BBC know the stuff that does interest you so they at least have a chance to get the News right.

Its only fair that you let the BBC know the stuff that does interest you so they at least have a chance to get the News right.

Good idea, they could do a world according to Throbber news special.

:thumsup2

• 1 month later...

Bump...

I see the rozzers are looking to search \dig up some locations in Portugal.

Would be very suspect if she was found near the resort.

Where would you expect to find her, Tibet?

Bump...

I see the rozzers are looking to search \dig up some locations in Portugal.

Would be very suspect if she was found near the resort.

Strange that they have waited till the better weather starts before beginning to dig.

sandcastle.jpg?1305626228