Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Have the McCanns ever said what drove them to leave their kids alone?

What 'drove' them !?

They made a very stupid decision, one they will no doubt regret for the rest of their lives - I'm sure Kate recently said in an interview (Watchdog !?) that she keeps asking herself why she thought it was ok to leave them.

What 'drove' them !?

They made a very stupid decision, one they will no doubt regret for the rest of their lives - I'm sure Kate recently said in an interview (Watchdog !?) that she keeps asking herself why she thought it was ok to leave them.

I once saw Gerry on one of the documentaries they did when he went back to the hotel and he was walking about it and said that there was a chance it wouldn't have happened if they had been in the apartment at the time. He strikes me as a total p***k

What 'drove' them !?

They very stupid decision, one they will no doubt regret for the rest of their lives - I'm sure Kate recently said in an interview (Watchdog !?) that she keeps asking herself why she thought it was ok to leave them.

on the point of "leaving their children" I think abuse over this is ridiculous, Although at the time I originally agreed , but after I seen a layout of the resort and how close they were to their apartment I changed my mind , Ive seen hundreds of people do similar on holiday,

I dont know if theres a pic of the layout of the resort but basically its , their apartment block, a swimming poll and the restaurant they were in, they were literally a stones throw away.

They narrative that they left their kids and "went out" is just false.

Edited by BossHogg

on the point of "leaving their children" I think abuse over this is ridiculous, Although at the time I originally agreed , but after I seen a layout of the resort and how close they were to their apartment I changed my mind , Ive seen hundreds of people do similar on holiday,

I dont know if theres a pic of the layout of the resort but basically its , their apartment block, a swimming poll and the restaurant they were in, they were literally a stones throw away.

They narrative that they left their kids and "went out" is just false.

Sounds like you suspect Madaleine was abducted?

No, I think she died in the apartment, just on the point about abandoning their kids to go out I was getting at

Why do you think she died in the apartment and where do you think she is now?

because the cadaver dogs went ape shit in it...dogs dont lie.

And thats what you are basing your opinion on? How did they dispose of the body then and manage to cover it all up so quickly?

because the cadaver dogs went ape shit in it...dogs dont lie.

Don't they?

I stood at the back door half an hour ago and said to mine 'do you want to pee?' she looked at me and walked back in, I then spent five minutes mopping the kitchen floor after she had a pish.

yes Im basing my opinion heavily on dogs trained to to find dead bodies reacting in the apartment, as for the rest Ive no idea. http://dogsdontlie.com/main/2008/09/madeleine-mccann-died-after-fall-down-steps/

I don't buy into it at all , i know dogs don't lie but the two parents would need to have discovered her body, been able to establish she was dead without any reasonable doubt and agree to hide the body whilst remaining cool and calm and going out for dinner and drinks amidst it all.

I don't buy into it at all , i know dogs don't lie but the two parents would need to have discovered her body, been able to establish she was dead without any reasonable doubt and agree to hide the body whilst remaining cool and calm and going out for dinner and drinks amidst it all.

if you read the reports of the last hours , their was a 2.5 hr gap between Maddie being seen and the parents going to the bar, and the version of events from the McCanns differs from the rest of the party and the bar staff...

Don't they?

I stood at the back door half an hour ago and said to mine 'do you want to pee?' she looked at me and walked back in, I then spent five minutes mopping the kitchen floor after she had a pish.

More fool you, you didn't ask 'where'...........