Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Keith Bennet's mother achieved the same with f**k all budget.

She wasn't named arguido by the Portuguese polis though, so I'm going to call it a score draw.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

She wasn't named arguido by the Portuguese polis though, so I'm going to call it a score draw.

She wasn't responsible for her son's disappearance, she wasn't middle classed, the media came to her, she never employed a PR machine, she was a grieving mother who wanted closure. 

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

She wasn't responsible for her son's disappearance, she wasn't middle classed, the media came to her, she never employed a PR machine, she was a grieving mother who wanted closure. 

I know, I was being facetious.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

And her son was one of five victims. It's all about numbers.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

In this event there is Maddie, the first victim, then there is Kate and Gerry, who have turned themselves into victims No.s 2 & 3

Yes, I was just going to delete my post because it doesn't make any sense. Unless in a really cynical way in that one middle class kid with photogenic parents = 5 random kids from normal? backgrounds.

43 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

There's been hundreds of thousands, if not millions of pounds spent on PR since she went missing, in order to keep the story in the news and in the forefront of people's minds.

A bunch of weirdos discussing crackpot theories on a Scottish football forum is basically what the parents wanted. Please respect their wishes.

Media Report - 9th June: Some Scottish football supporters lamented the fact that you two being into weird group sex stuff isn't given more prominence in the public discourse. One of them commented that sex with Kate would be like fucking a prune.

The prune angle's good. We can use that.

Edited by Gordon EF

I remember my mum told me my wee sister went missing on holiday once at the campsite up in Nairn. I was too young to remember so it woulda been in the the early 90s. I can't remember the whole story but they were looking for her everywhere and ended up finding her with a man carrying her in the direction of the beach. I don't think my mum even said anything to him! She just grabbed my sister off him in sheer relief of finding her. 

8 hours ago, throbber said:

How do you know what sort of break they got from the kids every day? These kids clubs aren’t like a nursery when parents drop their kids off and f**k off to work, they are for fun activities for the kids and the parents are usually right there with them. The Netflix documentary shows parents of a girl about Maddies age and pics of them during the activities and parents are there and they say the kids clubs are great opportunities for the parents to all meet one other and they were all having a great time together. I doubt the twins were even allowed at the kid group as they were under 2 and if they were it probably wouldn’t have been for very long so your implication that the McCanns could do what they wanted for hours during the day is completely pulled out of your arse.

On top of that, Stellaboz has a complete Rainier Wolfcastle moment after HTD’s blatantly obvious joke and then the final insult comes from Ludos input above. Ludo how the f**k can it be confirmed true or not if Maddie was drugged when she has been missing for 13 years? Are you for real?

If you want a break from the kids on a "family" holiday with your drinking pals, don't take the kids.

5 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

In this event there is Maddie, the first victim, then there is Kate and Gerry, who have turned themselves into victims No.s 2 & 3

44m5mo.jpg

How do you know what sort of break they got from the kids every day? These kids clubs aren’t like a nursery when parents drop their kids off and f**k off to work, they are for fun activities for the kids and the parents are usually right there with them. The Netflix documentary shows parents of a girl about Maddies age and pics of them during the activities and parents are there and they say the kids clubs are great opportunities for the parents to all meet one other and they were all having a great time together. I doubt the twins were even allowed at the kid group as they were under 2 and if they were it probably wouldn’t have been for very long so your implication that the McCanns could do what they wanted for hours during the day is completely pulled out of your arse.
On top of that, Stellaboz has a complete Rainier Wolfcastle moment after HTD’s blatantly obvious joke and then the final insult comes from Ludos input above. Ludo how the f**k can it be confirmed true or not if Maddie was drugged when she has been missing for 13 years? Are you for real?
Only did it for the greenies, was delighted to reach 2 by coloring in that gap with the PnB equivalent of crayons.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

Let’s just forget your absolute Helen Lovejoy of a post above then shall we?

If you want. Still don't see the point of taking kids on a family holiday if you don't want to be responsible for them.

Whenever we took ours (be it a caravan in Portrush, a fortnight in Benidorm, a weekend break) we had them 24/7. Our daughter has Downs  and the young adult we loked after had learning difficulties. Would you have advocated leaving them unattended in their rooms while we swanned off for a meal and a blether?

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

If you want. Still don't see the point of taking kids on a family holiday if you don't want to be responsible for them.

Whenever we took ours (be it a caravan in Portrush, a fortnight in Benidorm, a weekend break) we had them 24/7. Our daughter has Downs  and the young adult we loked after had learning difficulties. Would you have advocated leaving them unattended in their rooms while we swanned off for a meal and a blether?

I don’t really care what you do/did on your family holiday and not everyone can afford the luxury of not taking their kids with them on holiday. Are you another one grudging the McCanns for using the kids club facility and implying their entire holiday was spent offloading their kids and getting pissed?

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t really care what you do/did on your family holiday and not everyone can afford the luxury of not taking their kids with them on holiday. Are you another one grudging the McCanns for using the kids club facility and implying their entire holiday was spent offloading their kids and getting pissed?

There is a reason we are continuing to argue about neglect. It's rather transparent.

Discussions about it divert people from the other facts of the case, by generating heated debate on what is and isn't good parenting.

There was nothing illegal , or even abnormal about the time they spent with their kids. The crux of this case is whether an abduction was faked, or not.

It's not whether they needed time away, or deserved it, or anything else. It's not about whether the parents have been particularly pleasant people.

It's about things like a timeline of events that was changed three times, it's about the validity of the dog alerts, it's about the questions Kate refused to answer, it's about finding a campaign of fake news for the last 13 years.

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

And I don't really care what you will/will not do on your family holidays.

Where did I grudge the McCanns using the kids club? Please quote this post.

They left 3 youngsters alone while they went out drinking (every night).

Meanwhile, this year's patsy appears to be sliding out iof contention.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52984306

The only difference is that everyone other than the Met, seems to agree she is dead. Team McCsnn went into full rebuttal mode on ITV news sending on their lawyer to say they don't think she is dead.

Once you have eliminated the impossible...

17 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

When you consider the "baby sitting" service operated in British holiday camps, which involved an hourly check, and parents informed over tannoy that kids were awake, there have always been differing attitudes to risk.

My parents certainly left me and my older sister alone when we went to Butlins Ayr - we would have been about 6 or 7 years old.  The system for checking  you mention was obviously wholly ineffective but it was the norm at that time.  Lucky we didn't have paedophiles back then!