Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

16 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

See when you start a post with "I imagine?" It really doesn't raise hopes of an evidence based reply. Just saying.

I'll play though. Why do you imagine Gerry to Vila do Bispo straight off a flight from Washington? I doubt he was going to the Lidl there , as there are two in Lagos.

Mate you honestly need to get a hobby other than doing an amateur investigation into the disappearance of a wee girl. It’s genuinely bizarre and unsettling to read post after post. 

What’ll you do if the German suspect is charged and found guilty? Find other similar cases to become obsessed with? Find other parents to blame? Or start a Justice 4 Christian campaign?

15 hours ago, Shotgun said:

True, but statistics show that in the death of a toddler; the parents are far more likely to be guilty than a random stranger. Just as when a woman is murdered, the police look first at her husband; when it's a child, they start with the parents/domestic partners. Only once they've been eliminated as suspects do they move on. I know the McCann's have come under endless scrutiny on social media but have the British police really expended that much energy investigating their potential involvement?

Operation Grange's remit is to investigate an abduction, they have been specifically told not to consider any other crime.

11 hours ago, A96 said:

I don’t have any statistical evidence , but I’d imagine that in cases of alleged child abduction where the parents turn out to be guilty , their lies and false alibis unravel within a matter of days or even hours.  Some going by the McCanns for not only themselves , but also their friends to keep up  this act for 13 years. 

That's exactly what happened in this case, and when the PJ sought to investigate their discrepancies by formal questioning they flew back to Britain. They have not been questioned for 13 years, which makes it pretty easy to stick to the same story.

1 hour ago, Alternative Title said:

See when you start a post with "I imagine?" It really doesn't raise hopes of an evidence based reply. Just saying.

I'll play though. Why do you imagine Gerry to Vila do Bispo straight off a flight from Washington? I doubt he was going to the Lidl there , as there are two in Lagos.

I naturally had to google that and the truth is certainly all coming together. Do we know if he visited the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant while in Washington?

image.thumb.png.33a29a4257a66e83bffde169c3022bef.png

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2020/07/madeleine-mccann-exclusive-police-search-area-where-gerry-mccanns-phone-pinged-msm-silent-on-vila-do-bispo-mccann-connection-as-german-scapegoat-is-blamed-3727457.html

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I naturally had to google that and the truth is certainly all coming together. Do we know if he visited the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant while in Washington?

image.thumb.png.33a29a4257a66e83bffde169c3022bef.png

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2020/07/madeleine-mccann-exclusive-police-search-area-where-gerry-mccanns-phone-pinged-msm-silent-on-vila-do-bispo-mccann-connection-as-german-scapegoat-is-blamed-3727457.html

German patsy with a Scooby-Doo pedophile van  😂😂https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/10/22/29183918-8511639-The_suspect_who_is_in_prison_in_Germany_for_rape_has_been_linked-a-50_1594417347417.jpg

7 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

German patsy with a Scooby-Doo pedophile van  😂😂https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/10/22/29183918-8511639-The_suspect_who_is_in_prison_in_Germany_for_rape_has_been_linked-a-50_1594417347417.jpg

Minus the Minions decals that were on it at the time of the abduction. It's puzzling why they would release a picture without that memorable detail - you'd think it would jog a lot of memories.

2 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

Why do you imagine Gerry to Vila do Bispo straight off a flight from Washington?

You see this is where we differ. I can think of all sorts of reasons, you can think of only one, something to do with moving the body and burying it somewhere else. How about he'd just come off a long flight, arrived on a blisteringly hot day which it usually is mid summer, knew the stress he'd be straight back into at Praia da Luz, and thought he'd have a quick detour to cool down and collect his thoughts by one of the Atlantic facing beaches or cliffs near Sagres, with the main road making passing through Vila da Bispo unavoidable. I'm not saying that happened as I don't jump to conclusions or try to selectively chose facts to fit a theory.

2 hours ago, Alternative Title said:

Minus the Minions decals that were on it at the time of the abduction. It's puzzling why they would release a picture without that memorable detail - you'd think it would jog a lot of memories.

Are you sure about this?

'Minions' first appeared in 'Despicable Me', a movie released in 2010. MM disappeared in 2007.

You see this is where we differ. I can think of all sorts of reasons, you can think of only one, something to do with moving the body and burying it somewhere else. How about he'd just come off a long flight, arrived on a blisteringly hot day which it usually is mid summer, knew the stress he'd be straight back into at Praia da Luz, and thought he'd have a quick detour to cool down and collect his thoughts by one of the Atlantic facing beaches or cliffs near Sagres, with the main road making passing through Vila da Bispo unavoidable. I'm not saying that happened as I don't jump to conclusions or try to selectively chose facts to fit a theory.
Buried the body imo

12 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Are you sure about this?

'Minions' first appeared in 'Despicable Me', a movie released in 2010. MM disappeared in 2007.

Then they can't have been minions stickers then, but some other yellow characters that might appeal to children. I'll source a picture of the van as it was, asap. The PJ took pictures of it, but those are not the ones being shown. Rather like the way the McCanns keep showing pictures of a suspect carrying a child, who was identified, traced and excluded long ago.

Fake news abounds on this story.

13 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I get a weird excitement when I see this topic has returned to be spoken about that some major breaking news has finally happened.

13 years of disappointment and counting.

My mate says it's the same feeling as when the Jessica Nigri thread gets bumped.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You continually confuse questions with theories, and put words into my mouth.  However, fair play, I asked you to use your imagination, and you didn't disapppoint. 

I didn't say that Gerry was there to check on the body (it actually sounds highly unlikely), I just asked why the papers make big play on one potential suspects presence in the area, combined with speculation about why the police are currently searching there (no statement from PJ or GNR as to why they are there.

I can think of more plausible theories as to why the McCann phone pinged there: he left his phone in the car, and maybe the driver continued on; maybe they went the long way round to PdL (very long) to throw off any paparazzi - Gerry could easily have explained that when he was an arguido.

Likewise, the German may have had other areas for being in the area. However, the British press make joins in the facts when they are not there.

Edited by Alternative Title

11 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

You continually confuse questions with theories, and put words into my mouth.  However, fair play, I asked you to use your imagination, and you didn't disapppoint. 

I didn't say that Gerry was there to check on the body (it actually sounds highly unlikely), I just asked why the papers make big play on one potential suspects presence in the area, combined with speculation about why the police are currently searching there (no statement from PJ or GNR as to why they are there.

I can think of more plausible theories as to why the McCann phone pinged there: he left his phone in the car, and maybe the driver continued on; maybe they went the long way round to PdL (very long) to throw off any paparazzi - Gerry could easily have explained that when he was an arguido.

Likewise, the German may have had other areas for being in the area. However, the British press make joins in the facts when they are not there.

You made out that it was significant that his phone pinged a mast in Vila da Bispo months after the disappearance , when it's on a main road and there's no evidence he stopped there. He could have been heading anywhere, it's not like it's a wee village up a track in the mountains.

image.thumb.png.3f7ee007112415feb0e6e8bf3b590b5e.png

He went to jump but shat it possibly [emoji3166]

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You made out that it was significant that his phone pinged a mast in Vila da Bispo months after the disappearance , when it's on a main road and there's no evidence he stopped there. He could have been heading anywhere, it's not like it's a wee village up a track in the mountains.

image.thumb.png.3f7ee007112415feb0e6e8bf3b590b5e.png

The question was why are the papers here reporting one person's phone pinging, when they aren't reporting another? It's significant that two potential suspects were in that area, and that there is a search being conducted there. However, only one is deemed newsworthy.

My over riding complaint about the press coverage is that the Police haven't even said they are searching the area because of this case.

We wouldn't be speculating at all, if the parents had co operated with the police and answered the questions put to them.

Edit: full disclosure, the pings seem consistent to me with the phone being driven to CdP, a quick turn around and then straight to PdL. 

Edited by Alternative Title
Full disclosure

26 minutes ago, Alternative Title said:

The question was why are the papers here reporting one person's phone pinging, when they aren't reporting another? It's significant that two potential suspects were in that area, and that there is a search being conducted there. However, only one is deemed newsworthy.

I'd say it was more significant the German's phone pinging in the vicinity of the McCann's apartment on the night of the disappearance than Gerry's phone pinging a mast by a main road months later.

Edited by welshbairn